My love triangle with my best friends hot dad and her delicious brother 6

Chapter 06

"Hey beautiful." I opened my eyes to see that Alexander was bent over me. He kissed me on my forehead.

"Have we reached there yet?" I sat up to find that I had a sheet over me and the food was already laid out for two.

"Nope. But in two hours we willl be landing so I guess you can go freshen up and we'll talk about what had just happened." He was of course referring to our lovemaking as soon as we had taken off from the hanger.

"About that." I sat straight up to find that I wasn't clothed and didn't try to hide anything after ll he had seen me thoroughly I might add, "I don't know what to think of myself alright. You are my boyfreinds and my best freinds dad ok. I mean what am I fantasizing that we are in Utopia or what?" I seriously went out of my line here and now I had to face the consequencies.

"It's ok to be like this ok. I mean after all you are my sons woman and Elle's idol right? he kissed me again.

"Now wait." I pushed him back, "I am not going to break Adonis's heart ok. Oh wait. I have already broken it haven't I?" I stood up and he just sat where he was sitting, "I am going to set the record straight with him. Either I tell him the truth or I just disappear in New York in my fashion world and never come back.2 I started pacing back and forth and I was already feeling exhausted from the lovemaking.

"Well, considering we made love for about three hours straight. I think you should eat something first." He motioned for me to eat. Woah! Three hours of sex with Alexander. I did not see that coming.

"Wait. three?" I had to sit down. And mind you I was naked.

"Yup. And all you kept saying was I want more. I think I still have that stamina I had when I was a teenager." He touched my thigh again and I had to stop it before I started cooing like a baby.

"Ok. Just so you know. I am not Sookie from True Blood that I would want to have sex everytime I get to be in the vicinity of someone that I am attracted to." I had to be straight minded about the fact that I was strong and not soft.

"Suits me." He got up, "and do get ready before 8. Our ride would be waiting." and got out of the room leaving me alone with the guilt of what I had just done. I needed to call Elle as soon as we reach the apartment and if I were lucky alone.

I and Alexander went our seperate ways after we landed. He had some buisness party to attend and I had to go to the studio for the fashion show's preperations. And the first thing I did was to call Elle. I told her what had happened and she kind of like figured it out. But she said that it was better if I went with the flow because I had already told her that I will not lie to Adonis about this. It was a releif that she understood the compromising situation I was already in as she herself was being blackmailed by Russell. If I went with the flow maybe I can tell Alexander about it. If everything goes as planned. And the plan was a question mark. I like to go with the flow. now after I arrived at the studios the first one to greet me Sharen Jester Turney the CEO of Victoria's Secret stores throughout the world.

"Honey. We are so glad to have you as the show stopper this season. Heidi personally sends her regards to you as she is on a vacation." She greeted me with such warmth that reminded me of my mom. If she were alive she would have been very displeased about what I was doing. Sharen took me to where the designer of the skimpy and exquisite lingerie and women wear, Roy Raymond was standing. I loved that he was so straight forward about his designs as he was shy of purchasing lingerie for his wife himself.

"Hello, hello, my angel." he shook hands with me, "Now as you are our show stopper I want you to try on our final piece that we'll be showing ok." he handed me a blue and baby oink lingerie and God was it beautiful. The company was my sponser this year and they knew that I had been purchasing their products ver since I became an adult, i.e. 18 years. I tried it on and it was meant to be made to fit me.