My love triangle with my best friends hot dad and her delicious brother 5

Chapter 05

The date with Adonis was such a treat. He had taken me to Il Cielo a posh restaurant and probably the most romantic restaurant in Beverly Hills, and it is a bit pricey. So it's wonderful to be able to nimble from their menu without loosing the love between each other. I for one had a caveyard as an appetzer, with grilled pork with chilli sauce and wine with a mango and chocolate souffle. My taste buds were tasting the exotic yet elegant cuisine. Adonis was talking to me about his success in Greece. I was so happy that he had finally settled the land dispute he had with some other buisnessman there that I had to take a triple helping of the souffle. I had worn a Grecian Style Evening Dresses by Dave and Johnny with my mother's diamond earings that she had gifted me after I recieved a Primetime Emmy for best supporting actress in a drama series. I had worked as the rebellious Flora in The XX factor. My hair were in a tight bun with a formal feel to it. He was in his Ralph Lauren designer suit and looked amazingly hot and irresistable. On our way home in his Aston Martin we were talking about how to carry on with our renewed relationship but were cut short as his Blackberry started ringing like crazy.

"Hello Kyle." Kyle was Adonis's assistance for over five years now. He and my sister had a thing for each other but she and him found it difficult to date due to their working schedules, "Ahan. Yeah. Wahat like this weekend? But they know I just got here. Ok. I'll see through it and then contact you ok. Bye. Shit." He closed his phone.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Well. Kyle says that I have this meeting to attend this Saturday. It's for that casino I want to buy in Vegas, Aria's the one. The owner wants me to take over from him as I'm perfect for the job." he pulled over to look at me.

"But what's the matter?" I asked him.

"Well. I just got here and I want to spend time with you, Elle, and dad. And now a meeeting." He brushed the hair of my temples.

"So. I would be foolish and selfish enough to tell you not to go and close the deal. I mean I know you want it and go for it. I'm not going anywhere." I kissed him.

"Ok. I'll talk to dear old dad and Elle, and then call kyle. Or he'll think i've bailed on him like Christian Bale." he laughed and it turned me on to see him happy. I will not tell him about Elle, or Alexander for that matter.

"Sure." was all I could say.

"And so I might not make it to the fashion show honey." Adonis hasd just stopped explaining his ideas for the Aria and it broke my hear that he wouldn't be coming with me or else seeing my first Victorias Secret fashion catwalk.

"But, you've got to find time to come and see me in those exquisite lingerie and what not." I looked up at him not caring what Alexander was thinking. Ever since we had come back from our date Elle had been frantic into knowing about the details after her exit from my room a coule of hours ago. I had told her to wait fo the night. Alexander on the other hand was giving me a cold shoulder, not that I had a problem with that.

"I will try my level best honey. By the way when is the show going to be held on?" Adonis kissed me on the cheek and the mere touch of his lips started a volcanic eruption inside of me.

"Well." I began, "it is on Tuesday next week, only three days to go. I have to fly tomorrow early in the morning for the preperations. I mean I could have arrived an hour late and they wouldn't have a problem as I'm the best they have after Heidi and Miranda unfortunately." I was up at my game where fashion and modelling and acting was concerned. My debut music album had gone platinum as it was titled 'My lesbian Love'.

"Hey dad." Adonis suddenly steered the conversation and I had to look at Alexanders direction. The look he was giving me caught Elle's attention, "Don't you have a buisness thing to attend in New York on Wednesday next week?" Oh no! Oh no! Was he stating that i and Alexander go to New York together and live under the same roof. I and Alex knew that that would be apocalyptic. I had a sudden urge to look at Elle who interjected on my behalf.