-Chapter 31

-Adam's eyes-  

Dinala ko na lang muna si Cassie sa unit ko. Ayaw pa daw niyang umuwi. Baka magtanong lang daw si tita Cassandra sa kanya.  

Nagtext na siya sa mom niya na hindi siya makakauwi ng maaga at kasama niya ako ngayon pero hindi na niya sinabi kung nasan kami.  

"Want something to drink?"  

"Ahmm hot choco na lang siguro." - Cassie  

"Sige."  

I told her as I headed up to the kitchen to make her hot choco.  

She's still shakin' up because of what happened. Kahit ako hindi ko inasahan na magagawa ni Krysler yun. I know he's not himself when that happened pero hindi yun dahilan para gawin niya yun.  

Natakot ng husto si Cassie sa ginawa niya. She was shaking when I ushered her to my car.  

After making the hot choco I took out some lasagna nay Milda brought here the other day and heat it up. Kumuha ako ng konti para may makain si Cassie.  

When I got back to her she was sleeping. I plaaced her food at the table beside the couch and sat next to her. I reached for her and tuck a strand of hair out of her face. She flinched when I touched her and that woke her up.  

"Sorry nagising kita."  

"Nope it's okay." - Cassie  

"Here's your hot choco and I brought you some food."  

"Thanks ha Adam." - Cassie  

"For what? The food? Okay lang yun no ano ka ba!"  

"I was talking about what happened kanina." - Cassie  

She took her hot choco and wrapped her hands around the mug.  

"That JERK!!!"  

Hindi ko na napaigilan. Leche yung hayop ba yun! Bestfriend niya pa si Cassie for Christ's sake!!