Chapter 15

(A/N): long chapter for y'all cuz i haven't posted in a month. again.

Your POV:

My heart started racing. What the hell am I supposed to do? Hisoka's going to beat him to death.

I watched in horror as Hisoka pointed a gun at Killua.

Slowly Kurapika and the others surrounded Killua in an attempt to protect him. Kurapika and Leorio might want to help me escape, but they won't let their master die, that's for sure.

"Hisoka, we can talk about this", Killua said cautiously, trying not to anger my brother even more. Which he kind of failed at.

"You're disgusting", Hisoka muttered. "You kidnap my sister and keep her locked up for 2 months and except me to 'talk to you about this'? Nuh uh bitch." Hisoka pulled the trigger and the sound of it made everyone stiffen up.

The silence was deadly. I just wanted to kill myself in this moment.

Hisoka started walking toward us with a sly smirk, the gun still pointed at Killua.

"You know, I usually never use my gun", Hisoka stated. "Only in extreme situations." He glared at Killua and I was able to feel his bloodlust oozing all the way till here. I felt a shiver run up my spine.

He might be my brother but when he wants to, he can scare the crap out of me too.

Looking at him, I was honestly frightened. I couldn't tell what he was going to do next. I didn't want Hisoka or Killua or anyone here to get hurt. Fuck I didn't even know if I wanted to stay or escape with Hisoka.

I snapped back to reality when I felt Killua let go of my waist. The four of us stayed behind and watched him intently as he walked forward. Please don't fight.

Hisoka swiftly stored his gun back in his pocket as he waved Killua over. "Come at me.", he instructed. So, Killua did.

The next few minutes were brutal.

It consisted of Hisoka beating the shit out of Killua, the white-haired assassin only occasionally being able to land a punch or two on the other. It was awful to watch. I couldn't bare it.

Killua was already bleeding all over. As for Hisoka, he looked like he was just getting started.

Gon and the others tried to step in a couple of times, yet Killua ordered them not to. He said he wanted to win this battle fair and square, yet no one saw a possible outcome, where he'd be able to beat Hisoka.

I watched with tears in my eyes as Killua was thrown back and forth like a rag doll with Hisoka's 'Bungee Gum'. Every time his back hit another tree I cringed in pain. I'd probably already be dead.

Every hit Killua had to endure, gave off a resonating sound and it made me shiver. I want Hisoka to stop.

Even when Killua tried to electrocute my brother with his powers, it didn't seem to work. Hisoka wasn't fazed, not even one bit. Killua was too weak. He was drained.

I couldn't keep watching. I had to stop this.

"Stop!", I screamed, shutting my eyes to prevent the tears from flowing. The hits stopped and everyone's eyes were now on me.

"Stop, both of you", I stuttered trying to hide my very obvious sobs.

I lifted my head and looked at the scene in front of me. It broke my heart.

Killua's blood was smeared all over the ground and trees surrounding us, he had a black eye and millions of little cuts. His lip was busted open and his shirt was so shredded, he might as well not wear anything on top. Hisoka though, seemed to not have a single scratch on him.