Chapter 7

(n/n): nickname

Your POV:

Killua kissed me slowly. I was still in a state of shock, sitting stiffly in his lap. It was all so sudden.

I lightly pushed him off, the sensation of his lips still lingering. A frown appeard on his face and a wave of guilt washed over me.

"I'm sorry. I just want to take it slow for now.", I said as I stroked some white strands out of his face. His mesmerizing eyes stared right into mine.

Killua cracked a smile and replied understandingly. What did I ever do to deserve him?

"I think I should go.", he sighed and proceeded to stand up. But I quickly grabbed his wrist which made him stop. "I know I said I want to take it slow, but can you stay the night? It's already pretty late either way.", I mumbled slightly embarrassed.

Killua chuckled at my action and bent down to kiss the top of my head. "Of course (n/n)."

I smiled at him which he returned and I stood up as well. We walked into my room and I sat Killua onto my bed. I walked to my closet and grabbed an oversized shirt and some sweatpants I was sure were going to fit him. After tossing the clothing items to him I grabbed my own pyjamas and walked toward the bathroom to change and brush my teeth. I can just shower in the morning.

"Killua, you can use the bathroom if you want to freshen up. There's a white toothbrush that you can use, just throw it in the bin after.", I explained as I walked back into my room while tying my hair into a messy bun. (A/N: you know those hotel toothbrushes? Yeah something like that ^^)

"Thanks babe. By the way, I don't think I'll be needing this.", he answered and tossed me the oversized tshirt.

"You're gonna sleep shirtless?", I asked. "Yeah, you have a problem with that? I can just put it on if it bothers you.", Killua said with a sly grin slowly making his way toward me.

"No, I don't you a problem with that. You do you.", I mumbled my face slightly heating up.

"I'd rather do you.", Killua winked at me and my face had officially turned into a tomato. I pushed him out of the door while he laughed.

I sat on my bed and pulled the blanket to cover my lower half.

Why did I stop him earlier? I wanted it just as much as he did. What made me stop? I didn't have a fucking reason. It felt so right. I'd been waiting for him to kiss me, why did I reject it. I don't know but..

Killua changed. He's always been flirty, but something about him was different.

Something's off about Killua.

Yet I don't know what exactly it is.

"You alright (n/n)?"

I snapped back to reality when I heard Killua calling me.

"Of course.", I replied with a smile. Killua nodded and awkwardly stood in the doorframe.

"Should I sleep on the couch?", he asked. I shook my head and pet the spot next to me. "Come on."

Killua walked to my bed and slipped under the blanket. I switched off the light and I couldn't see fucking shit.

I turned around so my back was facing Killua.

"Good night Killua.", I said as I closed my eyes.

"Good night angel."

If I had seen the glint in his eyes, maybe I would've been prepared for what was coming next.

----------
oof i decided to not write smut cuz it turned out really bad lol.

hope you liked the chapter! i'm sorry it was so short :(