Chapter 14

Your POV:

I don't remember when we fell asleep, but all I remember is being woken up by a panicked Leorio and Kurapika.

"Master Killua!", they yelled running toward the pavilion.

"What!?", Killua snapped rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Hisoka just broke into the mansion. He's looking for (Y/n). Half of the staff are injured!", Kurapika explained hurriedly. Leorio next to him, was panting and heaving, trying to catch his breath.

Killua and I exchanged glances. He looked just as shocked as I did.

Hisoka.

Hisoka had come to take me home.

Or had Kurapika and Leorio called him?

"Send some backup. In the mean time, get the car, we have to escape as quickly as possible.", Killua ordered and his assistants or whatever you want to call them, did as told.

"Come on.", he mumbled as he picked me up and started running towards the forest, Kurapika and Leorio close behind.

This time, we took a different route. We ended up at a small clearing, where a black limousine was waiting for us.

A boy with black spiky hair, about our age, stepped out of the drivers seat. Is this even legal?

"Killua, get in.", he said as he opened the backseat door. Killua nodded at him, and the boy grinned brightly. Then he turned to me and basically yelled: "Hi I'm Gon!"

I quickly said my name as I was pulled into the car.

"Killua where the fuck are we going?", I asked him worriedly as Gon started the car. He sat next to me on the left, Kurapika was on my right. "Away", was all he said and I turned to him.

"Where are we going?", I asked aggressively and he visibly gulped. "I don't know yet. We'll figure out on the way", he sighed rubbing his temple.

I huffed and leaned back into my seat. I had mixed feelings about this situation. Of course I wanted to go back home. Return to Hisoka and my every day life.

But I haven't been able to kill Haku yet and I don't know even remember when my deadline was. I'm scared to find out was Mr. Miyazaki will do to me if he finds out I haven't assassinate him.

And also, I've grown attached to Killua. And I have feelings for him now. I mean he's not a terrible person. Apart from the kidnapping.

Ok he's a terrible person. What am I even thinking.

A nudge on my right shoulder snapped me out of my thoughts. I wanted to turn my head but Kurapika whispered: "Don't."

I obeyed and continued facing forward. Kurapika nudged me once again and pointed to the gap between our legs.

There was a phone. A GPS was being displayed.

Kurapika picked up his phone and proceeded to type something before laying it back down. There was a message which read: "Hisoka and I shared our locations. He's on his way and he'll find us. You can get home safely."

I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. I can go home.

"Are you alright?", Killua asked confusion written on his face. "Yeah, just a little shaken up", I muttered and blushed slightly.

He nodded and went back to looking out of the window. The white-haired boy seemed to be deep in thought.

"Killua, have you decided on where you want to go?", Gon asked glancing into the read-view mirror.

"Nagoya", Killua said without hesitation. "We own another mansion there."

"That'll take us 4 hours! 5 hours of we're unlucky with traffic", Gon muttered.

"Then you better make sure you take a route without traffic huh", Killua spat at him and Gon went silent. He typed 'Nagoya' into the GPS and the long ride began.

It was completely silent except for the woman on the radio talking none stop.

"Breaking news: The infamous assassin: 'The Black Joker' has been sighted on the highway. He's reportedly been traveling on cars..?", she said. You could hear her ask the staff if she had read that correctly.

Everyone in the car was now intently staring at the radio. I could see Kurapika crossing his fingers, in the hopes that Hisoka would find us.

The woman announced which highway he was on. It was the same one as ours.

Leorio turned the radio off.

"How did- how did he find us?!", Gon yelled checking with his GPS.

"We'll take a different route", Gon said right when we got off the highway. We seemed to be far from the city since we were surrounded by nothing but trees. "Hold on tight." Right after he said that, he sharply turned the steering wheel and the car entered the forest.

"There's no way he can run fast enough. We're safe now", Gon beamed and continued driving. The entire time Killua hadn't said a single word. "Good job Gon", he praised the black-haired boy who grinned in return.

I glanced at Kurapika in worry. What would happen now?

As if on cue the car started to slow down. "What the hell is happening?", Gon panicked. The car stopped and we were dumbfounded.

Gon exited the car and walked around it, checking to see where the problem was since there was enough gasoline left. Finally he lifted the hood of the car (A/N: oof idk what it's called). "What the fuck?!", he yelled and Killua immediately got out and rushed to him.

My eyes met with Leorio's in the rear-view mirror and he winked with a smirk. "What did you guys do?", I asked cautiously. "We might've mixed up a few wires. And cut them". Leorio answered and held up a pair of rusty scissors. "I'm surprised the car lasted so long." had to stifle my laugh. "Thank you both", I smiled.

We all stepped out of the car. I joined Gon and Killua to see how bad it was and holy hell. It looked like 10 necklaces when they're jumbled together. Not a pretty sight.

"What are we going to do?", I asked Killua. He hugged me tightly and kissed the top of my head. "Honestly, I don't know anymore."

We stood there in silence as the others bickered with each other. I felt bad. I was betraying Killua.

"Promise me you'll...", Killua muttered inaudibly. "Come again?", I asked gazing at him.

He let go of me and grabbed my hands. "Promise me you'll stay with me. You won't go to your brother. We can go to Nagoya, start a new life together in a place where no one knows us. Just you and me", he smiled and gently caressed my cheek.

I didn't know what to say. So all I could do was nod. "I want to hear you say it", he said sternly. "Yes Killua, i'll stay with you."

He smiled at me and my heart melted. How can one be so beautiful? "I love you (Y/n)."

My eyes widened. He'd said it before but this time it felt different. It sounded genuine.

"I-"

"Let her go or I'll shoot your brains out."

We turned to the voice and there he was. Hisoka. My knight in shining armor. Not in a romantic way though, ew.

Killua wrapped an arm around me tightly.

Fuck I'm so conflicted.

----------
IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR OVER A MONTH. PLS DONT HATE ME :(

and thanks you for 3k reads !! ❤️❤️❤️

hope you enjoyed! what do you think will happen?

will she stay with killua

or

go home with hisoka?