Chapter 8

A/N: i just realized that it doesn't say in the title that this is a yandere story (it only says it in the description). so yeah this is a yandere story. oof sorry i totally forgot.

Your POV:

I woke up and the first thing I did was stretch. Only I couldn't.

"What the fuck?", I tried to say. But I couldn't. I had duct tape covering my mouth. Okay seriously what the fuck is going on here?

I looked at my surroundings, only to realize that I wasn't in my room. It didn't look familiar.

Once my eyes adjusted to the light, I noticed that I was in a dirty grey room. It pretty much looked like a cellar.

My hands were tied to the head post of the bed I was placed on. More like mattress honestly. Terrible customer service.

I panicked and tried to remember what had happened the night before.

I was with Killua! Where is he? We fell asleep in my bed and now I'm locked in a kind of cellar?

The only door in the room which was right across the bed, unlocked and was swung open. A figure was standing in the doorframe, but due to the shadows I couldn't tell who it was. But I had a suspicion.

Killua.

And I was right. No one else has that kind of crazy puffed up hair.

He walked toward the bed and rested his hands on the foot of the mattress.

"Well, our sleeping beauty has finally awoken.", he grinned at me. I couldn't believe this asshole.

He ripped the duct tape off my mouth, and it took all of my self control to not scream out in pain. That shit hurt like a bitch.

"What do you want?", I asked him trying to act civil.

"I wanted your head.", he started and my breath hitched in my throat. "Wanted baby. Past tense.", he repeated and I relaxed slightly. But it still didn't make the situation better.

Only then did I realize that I was his victim-to-be all along. No wonder he wouldn't tell me who it was. I sat up, my hands resting awkwardly behind my back.

"I wanted you dead. The prize they named me was ridiculous. 1,5 million yen. Which is I think almost three times the amount of what you're getting for Kohaku am I right? Yes I lied to trick you honey.", he smirked at me and I turned away and scoffed.

He aggressively grabbed my chin and twisted my head to make me face him.

"Do you know who wanted you dead? It was Hayao Miyazaki, the same person who requested you to kill Kohaku." My eyes widened in shock. That shady old man.

"But", Killua said and his head hung low. I looked at him confused as to why his mood suddenly changed.

"I can't kill you. I don't want to."

He looked up and I was startled to say the least when I saw him crying.

"I fell in love with you.", he said. "I love you, (y/n)."

"So you kidnapped me?", I questioned and he frowned. He then smiled tightly and said: "I did this for us. We'll fake your death and I'll get the money. We'll run away and start a new life. You and me, together.", he smiled.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?", I yelled.

"But I thought you liked me (y/n).", he mumbled with a trembling voice.

"Yes I did, I liked the Killua that would act all cute and flirty with me, not the psychopath that fucking kidnapped me.", I answered glaring at him.

"You fucking liar.", he whispered. "You fucking liar!", he screamed. He got up and climbed on top of me.

"Killua, what are you doing? Stop it!", I yelled trying to fight him off, which was hard since my hands were still tied.

I looked into his eyes and they were different. They were dark. Honestly, he scared me.

----------
oof short update. next chapter should be ready pretty soon!

i hope you liked the chapter!