Chapter 9

I added a photo of what Jasmine looks like. That Jasmine Villegas by the way she's really pretty and I think y'all should go listen to her new song that's me right there. I know I haven't updated in a long time but I hope y'all can start reading my stories again because I'm going to start updating more often!!

----

Jasmines POV

I turned around and saw the blonde haired boy sleeping on his bed.

Oh god Jasmine why do you have to have such a big mouth? If I would had shut up I wouldn't be in this situation right now.

I slowly crept towards his window. Every step I took I would hear the floorboard make the lousiest noise on earth.

Stupid floor.

Make a run for it Jasmine, just do it. Here goes nothin.

Left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot, left foot and stop. I turned around to check if he was still asleep.

He slightly groaned and shifted to a different position. Whoo!

I turned around to put my focus on the window. I pushed back the curtain and took a shot at opening the window. I pulled the lever back and pushed the glass up.

You're probably wondering why the hell am I trying to open the window when I'm on the second floor. Well you know what I don't like to be in rooms with guys that left me in the middle of Tim Buck 2. So basically I'm not going to even try to stay in the room with this lunatic.

(Timb Buck 2 is a phrase that means in the middle of nowhere)

I popped out the screen protector and

took a glance of my surroundings.

Ok we have a pool or a trampoline. Well if I land in the pool I'll make too much noise, soo trampoline it is.

I looked back at snoring Niall and glanced in awe. He looks so cute when he sleeps. Ew, wait did I really just say that? No, oh god, focus.

I pushed the window up a tad more so I wouldn't have to have trouble getting myself through.

I lifted my foot up and put it outside. Yay! Halfway there. As I was about to lift my right leg, it got caught.

The Lord is punishing me.

I tried to hank it up and over but it wasn't budging. I looked at the night stand that was beside the window. Grey nothing that can help me.

I was sitting down on the window seal for like five minutes until I felt something on my leg. I slowly bent down to see a cockroach.

I screamed and panicked, I rather die than have a six legged, brown crusty bug on me!

"Jasmine?" I faced Nialls bed to find him woken up, just my luck. Now I got give an explanation and all this j- but That's when I lost it, the bug was on my knee.

I shifted all my weight towards my left side of my body and fell from the window seal.

I screamed in panic, it was great too because instead of me aiming for the trampoline I landed in the pool.

My bum hit the bottom of the pool, and lord did that hurt like hell.

I swam to the top to get some air and I crawled out of the pool dying to catch my breath.

The lads flat had a glass back door so of course they saw me fall.

I sat up and saw Zayn rushing outside to get me, Louis yelling at Liam to get a towl, Niall coming downstairs shocked as ever and Harry trying to find something to do.

"What on earth happened?!" Zayn asked as he and Niall approached me. "Nothing! I'm fine! Honestly."

As the other lads approached me they had me stood up and walk inside. This is absolutely great now I'm never going to hear the end of this.

Louis wrapped a towel around me, "Oh man! I ripped my favorite jeans!" I looked down to see them half torn up.

Liam looked at me in disbelief, "are you serious right now? You just fell and all you're worrying about is your stupid jeans?!"

"Well sorry daddy directioner, I care about my things unlike you, you can't even keep a relationship right with Danielle." He shook his head as he left the room.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that he just made me mad because all you guys do is worry about me and worry about me. I can't even have a little fun around here."

That's when Harry spoke up."It's fine love, are you going to explain to us what happened now?''

I nodded as I explained that I didn't really want to be in the same room as Niall. Niall looked a bit upset as i was speaking. Oh well.

I told them about my leg getting stuck, the whole me aiming for the trampoline and even the cockroach, that deadly little demon.

"I'm just glad you're ok, and Jasmine you're not invincible, I don't want you doing stupid shit that could get you killed, got it?" Louis asked.

I nodded my head in agreement. The lads gave me a 'glad you're ok' and stuff lecture, (besides Niall) and we're about to leave until, Zayn pointed something out.

"What is that in your neck?" Zayn questioned. I forward my eyes in confusion until I placed my hand in my neck and felt it, a love bite.

God damn it, the stupid guy left a mark.

"Is that a love bite?" Niall asked.

"No"

"Move your hand I want to see your neck" Niall repeated.

And a 'no' was all he was getting. Since when did he care?

That's when Harry held my arm down, Niall did on the other side and that gave Louis and Zayn one hell of a good look at it.

"When did you get this?" Harry asked.

Great more explaining.

-------

Spent my night writing for y'all since I haven't in so long, I have so much hw it's not even funny. I'm only a freshman and I have one class with duel credit and the other an AP.

Literally pray for me.

COMMENT

&

LIKE

PLEASE

K

LOVE YALL