Chapter 4

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My first sip burned my throat, until I took a few more and I got use to it.

I stumbled to get up. This is exactly what I want, I wanted to get drunk and not worry about a damn thing. I looked up ahead to see people still grinding on each other as if their life depended on it.

I walked to the bathroom to go puke my brains out. I kept on getting pushed and shoved. I happily yelled back as all of them were getting on my fucking nerves. I walked towards the door and open it only to find a hot dude in there.

Oops, wrong restroom.

"Sorry" I mumbled about to grab the door. I felt a hand grab my arm and my whole body was pushed against the wall. I was a bit shocked for a second, but let my body relax as his tongue begged for entrance. I gladly opened up and allowed him to roam my mouth. He moaned while is hands were exploring my body. He slipped them under my bum and lifted me up.

I leaned my head back as his lips went directly to my neck, leaving sweet love bites.

Everything was going great until a snobby blonde bimbo bursted through the door.

"Chris! Babe what the fuck are you doing with a filthy slut?!" She blurted.

We stopped and he let me down, I watched as he made his way towards her. "Look she came on to me! Angela you know I love you and I would never mean to hurt you!" My mouth dropped. What the actual fuck. That's bull crap, that little fucker came on to me!

This 'Angela' chick looked pretty pissed. "Yeah he was a great snog!" I exaggerated just to make her even more mad.

"That's it you little bitch!" She dashed at me with her fist and it collided into my left jaw. The pain wasn't as bad, I just stumbled a bit.

My anger was exploding.

I swung at her hitting her in her stomach. She gripped on to it as I pushed her through the bathroom door. We were now outside. I grabbed her hair and slammed her head onto the wall behind her. I repeated as I kept punching her.

By now there was a crowd surrounding us, 'fight' was what they kept repeating.

This only encourage me to beat the fuck out of her now.

I continued until I felt pairs of hands clash on my shoulders and stomach pulling me apart from this blonde bitch. She was crying on the floor as her 'boyfriend' was laughing. I looked behind me to see two cops. One fat one grabbed my wrists and cuffed them.

"What the hell! I didn't do anything, I was simply defending myself!" I shouted at them. The crowd around us died down and starred as my little argument with the cops continued. "Mam there is a difference between defending and beating, and you were beating" the other cop said.

I rolled my eyes and replied with a whatever.

They pushed through crowd and headed outside towards their car. "Mam I'm going to need you to tell us where you live so we can inform your guardian" one of the cop asked. "789 brookshire dr." I replied. They nodded and started the car.

This was shit.

A sigh escaped my mouth as we stopped in front of the familiar house. The lights were still on.

God damn it.

Both cops got out of the car and opened the door for me. One tried to help me up by grabbing my upper arm, but I shrugged them off. We walked on the pavement until we reached the door.

The fat officer knocked three times. We waited, and waited and waited. I smiled bit as I thought nobody was home. "Well I guess nobody's ho-" I was cut off by the door opening and Liam was standing there with his arms across his chess, spoke too soon.

"Hi I'm officier Peterson and we have found this young lady at the club on fith Avenue. She was in a fight with another person and the lady was sent to the hospital due to head and stomach injuries. We will not be fining her as I see this is her first time in trouble." He spoke, well if that stupid chickwould of just back off she wouldn't be in the hospital.

"Are you her legal guardian?" The other cop asked. Liam shook his head. "No sir, but I will be letting her guardian know of this situation, thank you officers." They nodded and replied with 'No problem and welcome'. I was getting unpatient as these cuffs were hurting my hand.

"So is anyone of you two going to uncuff me?" I asked giving a slight attitude.

They nodded and uncured my hands. After that they left and I walked in the house.

Great now I have to beg Liam not to tell anyone else.

This night is going well.