Chapter 1

Jasmines POV

I let a groan escape my mouth as I rolled over on my bed sheets. I slightly parted my eyes to get a glimpse of the time. 10:36 a.m, I sat up and just starred at the wall. Today's the day I get on my flight back to Bradford.

Oh boy.

My parents and I moved to San Jose when Zayns career was taking off. He had just got accepted to the X Factor. The day before that me and him had an argument. Way to end things right?

I haven't seen him in five years. No contact what so ever. Why? Well things didn't end on good terms.

-- Flashback --

"Leave me alone!" I screamed. "No! not until you promise you'll never see him again!" Zayn yelled back. This was all because I was dating this really hot dude that goes to our school. Once Zayn had found out he flipped. "I can do whatever the hell I want to!" I scoffed back. He rolled his eyes. "Yeah like act like a complete bitch and a slut around school." I fell silent.

Did he just say that?

My own flesh and blood just called me a bitch and a slut. I looked up at his eyes, they showed no regret. Two could play this game. "Oh yeah? Well remember Alisiyah the girl that dumped you after a year?" I asked. His jaw tightened, he never liked talking about the breakup. "Yeah, what's it to you?" He questioned.

A smirk was planted on my soft lips. "I'm the one that hooked her up with Travis." I know it seems bad that I did that, but she was a complete bitch. She cheated on him more than twice. I was just doing him a favor.

"You what?!" he screamed. "All you like to do is ruin people's lives, don't you? I'm trying to protect you that's why I don't want you dating this guy!" he said.

I rolled my eyes in disbelief. "oh yeah, well I don't need you. You're just an idiotic asshole that needs to get his own god damn life and leave mine alone." I heard shuffling and movement. I looked up to see he was gone.

-- End of Flashback --

The day after that he auditioned and made it in to bootcamp. I didn't go, I didn't want to see him. I didn't like the way we ended things, but I'm sure in hell that I'm not sorry for anything I said.

What can I say? I'm a bitch.

I finally got up from my bed and walked to my closet. I shivered as my feet walked on the hardwood. I glanced at my clothes and shoes until I found the right outfit. I slipped on my ripped tights that showed my skin up to my thighs, and a black tight crop top that stopped above my belly showing my belly button piercing. I tied a red blouse around my waist and slipped on some red converse.

I let my natural wavy hair down. I looked in my mirror and smirked. This should suprise Zayn. The last time he saw me I was wearing capris, tenni shoes and a hoodie. I walked into my bathroom to do my original hygiene. After I was done I walked towards my suitcase that was by the door.

It's not that I want to go, it's just that my brother lives with four hot British dudes. Who wouldn't want to go.

I'm not really gonna miss my friends. Little hoes don't even contact me during the summer anyways. I opened my door to my room and walked downstairs. It was a challenge considering my case feels like I have twenty bricks in it.

With all the noise I made I guess I attracted my parents because they were both downstaires at the end of the stairs. "Sweety are you ready?" My mom asked. I rolled my eyes, "duh" I answered dumbly. She sighed as we walked towards the door and into the car. My dad started driving and with that I plugged in my earphones.

They tried to start a little conversation with me, but I didn't budge. I wonder what Zayn looks like? He's on every magazine, ok that was a dumb question. Would he still be mad? I mean it was five years ago. I'm still mad about it, and boy am I holding the grudge in. It didn't take long to get to the airport.

My parents parked on the side of the airport as I got out and grabed my suitcase. My mom hopped out of the car. She walked towards me and tried to give me a hug, I shrugged her off. "Darling I hope you have a safe trip!" She exclaimed. "yeah whatever" I remarked. I turned to my dad and yanked my ticket out of his hands and walked in the building dragging my suitcase.

"Be safe" I hear my mom shout. I rolled my eyes. Annoying much?

I looked at my ticket 'Gate 47' I read. I looked around only to see people walking everywhere. I sighed as I began to walk. I don't know where I'm going, all I know is that I just need to head to gate 47. I walked towards a guy that seemed to work here. "Sir do you know where gate 47 is?" I asked as I approached him. "Right in front of you mam" he said as he pointed behind him at a sighn that said 'Gate 47' in big bold letters.

My face turned rosy pink as I smiled and nodded. How embarrassing.

I looked at the time 12:06. I turned my head right to see a food court in the distance. A little bight wouldn't hurt anyone.

I walked towards it to see everyone drinking, eating and enjoying theirselves. I walked towards Starbucks to get a tall Carmel frappe. As I got it I walked back to my gate to only see everyone gone. I had a little mint heart attack. I ran up to the lady at the desk. "Mam did I miss the flight heading to Bradford?" I asked out of breath. She shook her head and laughed.

She pointed towards the plan door. "Their just boarding" she chuckled. I sighed in relief and thanked her as I began to walk towards the plans door. as I was in I took a seat near the window. I just love watching the sky, it's beautiful.

"Everyone take your seat and we will now be heading to Bradford. Everyone enjoy your flight and thank you for flying with continental" the announcer exclaimed.

Well here goes nothing, Bradford here I come.