Chapter 5

••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••••••

There fell an awkward silence between Liam and I. "Look Liam please don't tell Zayn! I'll do anything just don-" he cut me off by yelling "Zayn." Son of a bitch.

I heard foot steps coming down the stairs, but before I could see their face I made a run for the door, yet that didn't work out because I collided into Liam's chest. This is totally crap. I turned around to see Zayn. He looked mad.

"Where the hell have you been? It's been almost seven hours since the last time I saw you! The guys and I were worried sick." He yelled in frustration.

I was about to speak, but Liam beat me to it.

"Actually I think she has something to tell you Zayn, don't you?" He asked me.

"Nope not a damn thing" I cheekily smiled. Liam starred at me, if looks could kill id be dead. "O-ok, well actually when I left I headed to the bar and you see there was the little blonde bitch and she started the fight I promise!" I blabbered.

"She sent the girl to the hospital and she's lucky that the cops didn't fine her!" Liam butted in. I glanced at Zayns facile expression. He just shook his head, wait what? Shouldn't this be the time where we have a big argument and we don't talk for like a couple of days? This is all too confusing.

"I'm very dissapointed in you. Give me your phone and laptop you are no longer to go out without me or one of the lads. Now go to your room and go to bed." He said sternly. My mouth dropped, he couldn't possibly take my phone away from me? What the hell does he think he is?!

"No."

"No?"

"No."

I will not and I repeat not let him take charge in my life, no not anymore.

"You will do as I say!" He shouted.

I rolled my eyes, I mumbled "whatever dick."

I walked towards my room, but first I made Shute to lightly bump my shoulder against his shoulder. I ran up to my room and gathered my phone and laptop. I made sure I turned them both on my lock screen. I went to Zayns room and threw them both on his bed.

••••••

I woke up and a trenches my arms.

Memories of last night flooded into my head. I sighed and went to the bathroom to do my original daily hygiene.

I put on my high waisted shorts with my white crop top. I put on my white knee socks and dashed downstairs. I walked into the kitchen, but soon regretting my decision as the five lads were sitting at the table. Well that's my cue to leave.

I was half way through the door to leave when Louis decided to speak up.

"Sit down and eat breakfast with us dear."

"With you guys? No thanks." I gave them a sly smile and tried to leave again, but another lad had to interrupt. "We eat breakfast like a family so sit, no, if, or buts." Harry replied. I rolled my eyes, "I don't care I'm not hungry!" I started yelling in frustration. I tried leaving once again.

"Sit your ass down Malik!" I turned to see who was screaming at me, to my surprise it was a mop of curls. A sigh escaped my mouth and I made my way towards the seat near Niall, oh this should be fun!

I looked at the plate of food in front of me.

I was never a big breakfast person so I just scooted the plate of food towards Niall knowing he would be grateful.

He started scoffing his face down with the food, see told you.

"So I was wondering if I could go sight seeing today since I haven't been here in so long, you know? Or I could just go to the mall?" I asked. I looked at there faces for permission. "Only if one of us goes with you." Zayn said.

"What! That's not fair! I'm 20 I think I can go wherever I want without some guy following me!" I yelled and stood up from the table.

"Well you sure in hell do not act like you're 20!" He yelled and stood up with me.

"Whatever," I got up and was fixing to leave until he pulled my arm back. "What's that?" He asked starring at my belly button ring. I rolled my eyes. By now we were the center of attention and I hated it. "A belly button piercing you idiot what else does it look like?" We all fell silent.

"Does mum and dad know about it?" He asked, I fell silent. They don't know about half the piercings and tattoos I have. They always said 'no' well 'yes' is what I wanted to hear so I just got them.

"I'm calling mum." Zayn said and left me with the four boys.

Great more shit I have to deal with.

----

I really hope that you guys are enjoying this story.

Comment?

Vote?

Give me input!

Ok bye loves!