Chapter 7

I looked to my left an my right before crossing the streets.

It was below freezing and I was wearing a sundress with wedges.

I have absolutly no idea where I'm at, and I'm pretty sure I've passed this tree like five times. Gosh why the he'll does Niall have to be such a jerk. It was becoming dark and I can't call anyone because my phones at the house.

I sighed and sat down at a bench. I kept wondering if Niall even felt bad about leaving me here. I mean I explained my reason right? It didn't feel right. Besides I'm not the one to fall in love.

By now it was pitch black. Ok it's official I'm lost. I got up and started walking towards a convenient store. I walked in and walked towards the cashier. It was an old lady that was nearly asleep on the bar stool. I gently shook her shoulder.She jumped a little and I chuckled.

"Mam sorry to bother you from your nap, but do you mind telling me where we are at?" I asked politely.

"uh yes dear, Uhm we are in Bingly."

Bingly? We aren't even in Bradford, Bingly is Fourty-five minutes away from Bradford. For fuck sakes Niall couldn't at least took me somewhere anywhere closer to Bradford. I was fixing to burst into an outrage until my eyes spotted the Greyhound sign.

"One more question, when is the next Greyhound bus leading into Bradford is?"

"Oh dear they don't come back until tomorrow morning." She replied with a ressuring smile.

"Thanks." I replied and left to go outside. This is just peachy.

--------

I kept driving and driving until I reached the house. I probably ran red lights and stops signs, but I couldnt give a fuck right now. How the hell is she going to make out with me and then the next day she said it was a big mistake. If it was such a big mistake then why'd she come on to me?

I'm I really talking to myself? Gosh what's this girl doing to me?!

I opened the door to the house only to be tackled by an annoyed looking Zayn.

"What's your problem? Get off of me!" I shouted while pushing him off and dusting myself off as I stood up. "Whered you and Jasmine go?!" He got up was now hovering over me. I backed up a bit just in case Zayn was to take a swing at me.

"How'd you know I was with her?" I questioned.

He huffed, "Please you two were the only ones here besides me and when I came downstairs earlier y'all were gone."

"Well if you'd like to know I took her to Nandos and the park." I slightly rolled my eyes, Zayn gets really annoying when he thinks he's the boss. I could see his jaw clenched tightly. "Stay way from Jasmine." I could tell he was furious. He had grabbed my shirt and was basically lifting me up in the air.

I admit I was a tad bit scared. It's Zayn when hes mad he goes a little too far.

I was about to say something, but all the lads beat me to it as they came in and didn't stutter to pry Zayn off of me.

"Lads what's going on?" Liam question, great daddy directioner to the rescue.

"Noth-" I was cut off by Zayn.

"Niall was on a date with Jasmine and I do not approve of it. You're going to great your heart broken Nialler. The Jasmine I know wouldn't kiss a guy she never met, not even kiss make out, she's change and I just dint want you to get hurt." He stated

It's too late to get hurt, I left her on the side of the road because she rejected me.

I just nodded not wanting to argue back.

"Wait where is Jasmine anyways?" Liam pointed out.

Fuck. I'm screwed.

All the boys were starring at me.

"Uh- well you see, we kinda-ish, it's not my- but she was-" I stuttered before getting cut off by Louis.

"Get to the freaking point!" He shouted.

I took a deep breath. "I kinda left her on the side of the road when we got into a little fight and I told her to find her own ride." I looked at their faces to see any reaction, nothing, well that's what I thought until I was getting punches thrown at my face by the one and only Zayn.

I was trying to block all the hits until the lads got him off.

"WHAT YHE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! You leave my fucking sister on the side of the road to find her own ride home?! Where did you leaver her at anyway?!"

"Bingly." I mumbled, but everyone heard.

I thought Zayn was going to go even more crazy on me then before, but no. He stayed quiet.

He turned around, grabbed his keys and headed towards the door. "Lad where you going?" Harry questioned.

"To find my sister."

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of a bus screeching in my ears. I sat up and looked at my surroundings. I had slept on the gas station bench last night. It wasn't pleasant at all. I'm pretty sure I have spiders crawling all over me.

I looked at the bus and realized that's my only way home. I ran towards the bus and climbed in. I took a seat by the window. It was a boring ride back to Bradford. There was only elderly people on it.

The bus pulled to a halt and I was so excited to get home that I nearly jumped out of my seat.

I walked out of the bus to be face to face with the familiar neighborhood. I smiled I can't believe I would be so happy to see my brother.

~~~~~

I was going crazy I have been driving around everywhere trying to find my sister.

A tear slipped out of my eyes as the thought of never seeing my sister again came to mind. It's been about three hours and nothing, nothing at all. I headed back towards the flat to see if Liam, Harry and Louis have heard of anything. I will not dare talk to Niall.

I opened the door to the flat to see everyone sitting in the living room.

"Anything?" I asked. They all shook their heads.

"Guys what happens if we never find her?" My voice cracked as I spoke the scentence.

"We will." Liam replied.

As I was about to sit down and join them the door opened.

In came Jasmine.

"See I told you!" Liam shouted.

**********

Sorry if ts terrible I was in a rush!