Chapter 2

--

I woke up by being shaken. "Mam? We just landed would you like any help with your bags?" She asked. I shook my head and gave her a ressuring smile. She walked off, and with that I unclasped my seatbelt, and grabbed my luggage above me. I looked around to see everybody gone.

I must of been really exhausted.

I walked out of the airplane, and into the long airport hallways. It was semi-busy. I glanced at my phone to check the time, 4:48 p.m. I let out a soft groan. I was really hopping for my arrival to be late. Like around 10 p.m. Since I got here early I actually have to 'talk' to Zayn. Or even worst, he could want me to hang out with him.

I shivered at the thought. I continued to drag my luggage, until I spotted a guy carrying a piece of paper with my last name 'Malik' on it. He was very young, and quit the looker. I walked up to him and greeted him. "Hi I'm Jasmine Malik" I tried my best to sound happy. I mean I was on a four hour plane ride, you can't really blame me.

"Yes mam, right this way." He exclaimed pointing to a black shiney car. He took my luggage out of my hand, and dropped it in the trunk. I got in the car, while he headed to the front, and started the engine.

I let my mind wonder.

Would he be happy? I'm sure in hell no where near happy. He basically crushed me. That's why I am who I am now. He called me a 'bitch', oh boy I'll give him a bitch.

I looked out the window, may I say Bradford hasn't change one bit. While looking out the wimdow we passed by this old park. So many memories flashed threw my head.

-- Flashback --

I held my breath as I tried to be as quiet as possible. "Oh Jasmine, come out come out wherever you are" Zayn chirpped. I let out a tiny giggle.

We were playing hide-n-seek. I was currently hiding behind a tree. I know not the best place to hide, but hey I was six. "Boo!" Zayn shouted as he popped out of nowhere. I screamed and tried to make a run for it until my stupid leg caught a twig, and I tripped.

I yeped in pain as I looked down at my knee. It had a big gushing whole in it, and was oozing out blood. I watched as the blood trickled down my skin, and onto my white dress. I covered my hands in my face, and cried. Mostly because of the pain, it was unbarreable.

"Jasmine! Are you ok?" Zayn slurred as he knealed down beside me. I violently shook my head. "Z-Zayn, I-it hurts!" I cried out. He nodded and picked me up to my feet. He threw my arm around his shoulder. He helped me towards the water fountain.

By now my whole face was wet from my tears, it didn't help when I saw Zayn get a cup full of water and nearly poured it over my injured knee. "No Zayn! It's goingto burn!" I shouted, and pushed the cup away. "Jasmine you have to clean it or it will get infected, trust me." He persuaded. I nodded my head a little agreeing with him, and letting him continue.

He poured the water gently over my knee, and tears kept on coming. It burned so bad, but it was quickly over. I sighed a relief. Zayn dumped the water out, and hugged me tight. "Sorry jasmine, I'll promise to be more careful next time" he soothed into my ear.

-- End of Flashback --

I remembered that day as if it were yesterday. I leat a single tear roll down my cheek, I miss how close we were. I guess it is what it is.

I guess in was so lost in thought that I didn't realize we were already at the house, and the driver knocking on the door. I unbuckled my seatbelt, and hopped out of the car. The driver handed me my bag, I thanked him and he took off.

This is it Jasmine, get your game on. I walked steadily up to the door. My palms were sweaty, and I'm pretty sure I'm shaking. I starred blankly at the door. I let out a breath, and raised my hand up. It took what was all in me to knock on the door.

I waited, and waited. Well I guess nobody's home. I happy feeling rushed over me, but that soon went away as I heard the door open. Remember Jasmine, game on.

I looked at the persons face. I sighed in releif as it wasn't my brother.

"May I help you?" the boy questioned. I scoffed, "I'm Jasmine, Jasine Malik." I blurrted out as if it were the most obvious thing on this planet. "Oh your Jasmine, yeah come in, my apologies." He stepped to the side of the door to let me enter. It was a rather big house, and the inside decor was fanominaul. "I'm Niall by the way" he replied.

"I know" I smirked.

Honestly this boy was hot. I could just snog him right here. I sat down on the couch. "Where are the boys at?" I asked looking around at an empty home. I looked up to see him taking a seat next to me. "They'll all be back in any second they went to gather food to cook for you tonight." I smirked, I wonder if Zayn walked in on me kissing this little Irish boy would bother him at all?

Only one way to find out.

I scooted a tad bit closer to him, I grabbed his shoulder gently making him turn towards me. What can I say I'm a flirt, deal with it. "So you're gonna cook for me?" I smirked. I know it seems wrong, but he's Irish, and hot. Plus if it gets on Zayns nerves, I'm all up for it.

"I- uh, well you know, you see" He stuttered. Time for my sweet talking. "You know you've always been my favorite in the band." I whispered in his ear, scooting even closer to him. I was practically sitting on his lap. "Really? Not even Harry or Liam" He asked with a shock expression. I chuckled a bit, can this boy get any more cute?

"Nope" and with that I crashed our lips together. I scooted on his lap, and his hands went down to my waist line. I groaned and threw my hands in his hair. This boy can sure kiss. I felt him lick my bottom lip asking for entrance. I denied and smirked between the kiss.

He grabed my bum, and pinched it making me gasp. It was his perfect oppurtonity to enter his tounge in my mouth. You'd never expect Niall to be like this, but I enjoyed every bit of it.

As I our lips moved in sync, I straddled his legs."What the heck in tomato sauce is going on in here?" Liam asked with his arms crossed around his chest. Before I could speak Zayn walked in. My heart rate started increasing.

His eyes met mine, and to ignore any further awkwardness I looked away. "Jasmine? What the fuck are you doing?" He nearly shouted. I winced a bit, he wasn't the one to really shout.

I looked up at him, he looked angry. Just what I wanted. I smirked, "what does it look like? Niall here is an amazing snog" I chirped. I kissed Nialls cheek than got up from his lap. I walked in front of Zayn, and crossed my arms. By now everyone from the band were looking at us. "What's with the little angry face Zayn?" I asked.

"Guys can you give me and my sister time to talk?" He asked. His eyes were still set on mine. His jaw clenched tight, and his knuckles were turning white. I looked around to see all the boys, gone. That's what I thought until I saw a little curly piece of hair sticking out from the kitchen door.

I rolled my eyes.

I looked in front of me to still see Zayn with the same face. Now I'm forced to talk to him, something I was trying to avoid.