20: Jack, Jonah, Corbyn, Daniel & Zach

———
I woke up with my head on Jacks chest. I snuggled up to his warm body. I laid there for like five minutes before I got up out of bed.

I walked over to my closet and grabbed some black sweatpants and a white cropped T.  I went into our huge bathroom and turned on the shower and waited till it warmed up to a good temperature.

I got into the warm water and stood there while the water hit my back before I started to actually get clean.  It took me around 9 minuets to be done showering. 

As I was getting out I heard Jack groan.  At least he's finally awake.  I dried off myself then got dressed and pulled my hair up into a messy bun. 

I walked out and saw Jack sitting up on the bed checking his phone.  I crawled onto the bed over to his side. 

"Morning handsome!"
"Morning beautiful!"

Jack kissed my cheek then wrapped his arm around me. "What do you want to do today?" He randomly asked. "I have no clue."

"We could call one of our friends to see what their doing."
"Okay which one?"
"You choose.  Zach, Daniel, Jonah, Corbyn or all?"

"Fuck that a lot of hot guys and one girl."
"Don't joke about that you know how they all are."
"Yeah yeah I do."

"Good."  Jack smiled at me so I smiled back.
"We could invite them all and see who can come over."
"Yeah okay."

We called everyone but only Jonah and Corbyn could come over. We had to wait a few minutes before we heard Jonah's loud ass car outside.

I went over to the door Jack following behind me. I opened it and saw Jonah getting out of his car and Corbyn trying to find something in Jonah's car.

Out of nowhere Corbyn yelled "I found it!" "You did!?" Jonah yelled back "Yess!" I was about to ask what he found but Jack spoke first

"What the hell did you loose in his car this time!?" "His phone." Jonah sounded like it was so normal as he said that. "Oh makes since." Was what Jack responded with.

We walked in Jonah and Corbyn following behind.  Jack and I plopped onto the couch followed by Jonah then Corbyn checking his pockets. 

"So what are we going to do?" Was all Jonah said before Corbyn screamed. "Spider!" I looked at the ground to see the spider sticker I stuck to the floor.

I walked over and peeled it off and shoved it in Corbyns face. "Why the fuck was that on the floor!?" Corbyn said before Jack and Jonah started laughing.

"To scare the shit outa people like it just did to you!" I giggled a bit before going to throw away the sticker. "She did that right when she bought the house." Jack said.

"Yes yes I did." I went and sat back down by Jack. "Like I said what are we going to do?"
"I honestly don't know. We were bored and had nothing to do." Was how I responded to Jonah. 

"Wanna set up pranks then call Zach and Daniel to come over?" Corbyn suggested.
"We called them they can't hang." I stuck out my bottom lip to give the illusion that I was sad.

"They were at the mall looking for birthday presets for an old friend of theirs."
Jonah explained.
"Oh. So you think they could come over?"

I asked and the two boys nodded their heads.
"Let's get some pranks set up then!" Jack said excitedly. "Let's do it!" I yelled.

~•~•~•~•~•~

The boys should be here in a few minutes.
We set up around four pranks or so around my mansion. I heard the roar of Daniels loud as fuck BMW.

Then Zach's Lexus, (I'm a car person.) both loud cars stoped then there was some knocks at the door. "Come in!" We all yelled in unison but slightly off.

The door opened up and the two boys walked in. "Why are you guys so quiet?" Daniel said curiously. "Just relaxing." I said trying not to laugh.

"Okay?" Zach said more as a question. Daniel stepped over a trip wire not noticing. While Zach walked straight into it and a net fell onto him.

We all burst out laughing while Zach was shocked and Daniel was looking at us.
"Is this the only reason we're here?" Daniel questioned.

"No you guys are fun and we're all bored." I answered. "Can someone help me get this off me?" Zach asked standing straighter with the net touching his face.

"Yeah I will. Because these guys are too lazy to get off their ass's." Daniel said. "He's not wrong." Jack joked we all laughed again.