16: Aaron's out of jail

———
I woke up with my head on Jacks chest and him still sleeping. I cuddled up to him trying my best to not wake him up. After a few minutes of me just laying there he woke up.

We went downstairs and ate breakfast then got ready for the day. We didn't really have anything planned for today. We never do anymore.

So after getting ready we just sat and watched TV while we talked about what we should do today. But that was ended when Jacks phone stared ringing.

He picked up before I could see the caller ID
I just zoned the phone call out and watched TV till he finished.

"Hey babe." He nervously said. "Yeah." He nervously sighed "Well it's about that phone call, and who it's from." He sighed "Who? What?" I asked worried.

"It was Alex, and he bailed Aaron out of jail." I was scared and stunned, so all I did was move onto his lap and cry into his chest.

He wrapped his arms around me and tried to calm me down. Every time I hear those names or see those two it brings me back. It makes me remember everything and relive it. Causing me to cry.

He held me for around 20 minuets before I calmed down again.  "So your saying my Ex is back out there?  That maniac is back out there?" "Uhh yeah."  He sighed out.

I snuggled closer to him.  I slowly closed my eyes and took some deep slow breaths.  I grabbed my phone and saw the time 12:00.  "Imma go make some lunch for us." 

"Okay, don't burn down your house."  "That's something you should be telling yourself Jack." I laughed.  "You got a fine point." "I know I do."  I laughed again.

I made some grilled cheeses for us.  Simple and easy, but delicious, like Jack oh so delicious... wait whoops.  After we ate I turned the TV back on and relaxed on the couch.

I was really close to falling asleep on Jack when someone knocked on the door.  "I'll get it."  I jumped over the back of the couch and went to the door. 

As soon as I opened the door I felt like I was stabbed by 56 knifes in the chest.  It was Aaron,  what's worse was that he had a gun, to Shawn's head. 

"A-Aaron plea-ease d-don't shoot h-him!" I heard Jack coming my way. "Aaron what do you want." Jack nudged me and kept eye contact with Aaron.

I knew what he wanted me to do. So I slowly moved my hand to Aaron's hand with the gun. His grip on Shawn was loose and he was crying. With new cuts and bruises but not self harm.

I put my hand on Shawn's arm then used my other hand close to the gun. I whispered to Shawn "One sec bud I'll get you out I promise." I let go of Shawn and gave Jack the 'sorry but I have to' look.

I snuck in between the two boys and with one hand I grabbed Aaron's ass getting his attention. He chuckled "Looks like you are running back to me and leaving your mistakes in the past."

All I did was smile then tightened my grip on his ass. Making him moan and loosen his grip on Shawn and the gun.

I quickly gabbed the gun and pulled Shawn into my house slamming the door in Aaron's face. Holding Shawn in my arm and giving Jack the gun.

Shawn was crying and so was I. Jack put the gun somewhere then hugged us both. We were all crying that's right even Jack.
~•~•~•~•~•~
Later that day we called the hospital and they said that Shawn has been doing so good he could stay home.  So he did.

His cuts have become scars of the past, things of the past,  things that will hopefully never happened again.  He's back to normal he's happy, I'm happy, and Jacks happy.
~•~•~•~•~•~
It's been a week since the whole Aaron thing. He has bugged me a few times like, sexually calls, dirty texts, and dick pics. I have blocked his number but that never seems to change anything.

When I block him, he can still reach my number. Jack knows about this. So does Shawn. But he's still nervous about Aaron. Not as bad as me but bad.