Chapter 9

Chapter 9

A/N: I SKIPPED OVER THE CEREMONY THAT HAS THE SOLDIERS PICK THE BRANCH (SURVEY CORPS, GARRISON, MILITARY POLICE) HE OR SHE WILL GO TO. IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME BEFORE THEY GO OUT FOR THE 57TH EXPEDITION BEYOND THE WALLS.

It was supposed to be a normal day as a Survey Corps member for me but I got to meet some... interesting people who were apparently Eren's friends.

~*~

I was awake and allowed to sleep late because of my injuries and had time to rest after that traumatic experience. Cuddling up in the corner of my bed, I wrapped the blankets around me, cocooning myself for warmth. Sigh... What to do while I'm here, maybe I'll go outside for a little bit. Just before I was about to unravel myself, I heard a freaky noise. What was that?A titan? No, there couldn't be titans in here. I heard footsteps and then it turned into a swooshing sound like the wind. They were heard again and my door creaked open. Oh no, who's coming now? The blankets shielded me from whatever was there at my door. A zooming noise was heard and then... chewing? Peeking out from my blanket, I saw something - no it was a person, eating my food. The person wasn't just eating it though, she was rather more like shoving it down, gnawing on it, or putting the whole food in her mouth and then swallowing. What is going on?

There were hearts in her eyes with the drool coming from her mouth. She sniffed a bit and suddenly stopped eating. Taking out the bread, she yelled, "This is... BREAD!" After that she continued to chomp on her bread and then continued to viciously eat my soup. I never knew someone could eat this viciously until I met this person.

"Umm... That's my - " I started with a quivering voice, not knowing if this person was dangerous or not.

She somehow slid back really fast until she was by the door, looking at me with horrified eyes. There was a long but short awkward silence with us staring each other down. After tightly swallowing her meal down, she asked, "Isn't this mine?"

"It's in my room so it's my portion," I answered with an are-you-kidding-me face. Since this person didn't seem dangerous, I dropped my blankets.

"The food... all the food here is mine. How come I can eat steamed potatoes from the kitchen and no one says anything? They don't say anything because I'm allowed to eat. I'm allowed to eat everything because it's all mine," she declared with a confused expression.

"Look, I know you might be hungry but don't go around eating... my... food!" I stood up angrily with a dark aura surrounding me. I didn't eat anything after waking up so of course I would be angry. It's the logical thing to do.

"Demon! There's a demon!" she started hysterically screaming while running in the halls. No, she can't get away with that. I started to stomp but then bolted down the hallway after her. It was basically the epic chase of the day with her screeching demon while I ran after her with a murderous look. No one didn't even know what was going on because we were running so fast. Then, another guy joined us who had a buzz cut hairstyle. He started screaming like a girl, "Run Sasha, there's a demon! She's going to kill us!" I'm pretty sure at that moment my eyes flashed red and I grew horns. I felt like a demon there, yup, they're making me into one because they are so aggravating! Suddenly, the girl stopped after bumping into a short, petite girl. The girl turned around and at that moment, everything seemed to be all happy. Why do I get this feeling from this girl that...

"Are you guys okay? You shouldn't be fighting or else you'll both get hurt. Sasha, you should see if she's okay and apologize, You too, Connie," she kindly muttered with soft eyes glancing at us.