SEQUEL!!

Yes, I'm sorry the fanfic ended, this is not a new chapter... BUT! I made a sequel! *starts dancing* 

It's a sequel about the boy found at the end of the final chapter, the boy who was a titan but ate Ria and turned into a human again. 

The sequel is called Fragments of Existence. 

I would really appreciate it if you could check it out! Don't worry there will still be Ria stuff, trust me just wait. 

THANK YOU READERS FOR 7.1K READS AND ALL THOSE VOTES AND COMMENTS! This makes me so happy! I never knew this fanfic would get so far and I never knew I would make a sequel. How can I thank you all TT^TT 

To be honest I thought no one was going to read this and if they did, I thought they were going to hate it. But turns out people actually kinda like it! I'll try to improve my writing though, I honestly rushed to write the final chapter cause I was really excited and it was late. Sleep is for the weak... Just kidding I love sleep. 

Well anyways, the sequel probably won't be updated weekly like this fanfic was but I'll try my best. Schools getting harder but... summer is coming soon! 

Thank you again and I hope you'll read the sequel! In the beginning, it might be a little confusing and tell me if you want me to pair the main character (guy) with someone!  I really need to know who I'm going to ship him with but I have some ideas of my own too. Thanks again!