//20//

I was going to throw up after eating them.

"Where are you going?" She mumbled while rubbing her tummy. I smiled and tried not to show how actually sad I was.

"Restroom." I said trying to be kind but only causing Emma to blurt out a laugh.

"Restroom? Really?" I sighed and just turned to myself. My stupid rude self. The one that pushed Emma away.

"Yes I'm gonna take a piss wanna come?" I said. I covered my mouth with my hands. What did I just say? Oh my god. No. She's gonna hate me more. I screwed up again oh my god. I looked up a few second to see her face. It was going to be a reason for me to disappear but I didn't see what I expected. I expected a mad or disgusted face but instead she was smiling and laughing.

"What you're waiting Michael? Go take your piss." She said as she laughed more. I turned my back and started to walk to the toilet. Wow that was weird. Maybe she likes me the way I am. Maybe. Who am I kidding she doesn't even like the kind me. I'm so hopeless. I hate this.

I sat on the toilet, thinking. I don't know if I should do this. I actually didn't eat too much. I just hate one donut and told Emma that it made me wanted to puke. Should I puke it?

I don't know what kept me away from puking. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I just I don't know. It just doesn't fit with me. Even though I seem like a depressed shit I am actually a happy person if I'm with Emma.