//10//

I started to run.

She was running fast but after all those things I've said I can't lose. It was tiring to run with all of your might but it was worth. I won.

After I won I stopped put my hand on my legs. Tried to breathe. God that was so fucking funny. I was nearly falling then Emma helped me. She could leave me behind and win but she didn't. I looked up for Emma and see her at the same position as me.

"I won." I said. That was the only thing that managed to came out of my mouth. It was a little hard to breathe. Cause god we just ran down from a cliff. And I'm pretty sure it's more than 500 meters down here.

"I told you." I said again. I was trying to choose short phrases. My mouth was extremely dry and I had no water with me. She laughed.

"Yeah. You won. But I'll come back for my revenge Clifford." She winked at me. Causing me to laugh. I heard a strange sound coming from my stomach. I was hungry. I realized that I haven't ate anything since last day. I thinking about donuts when Emma pulled me back to reality.

"Are you hungry too?" I looked at her eyes wide open. Did she just really read my mind? I don't know. This girl was confusing.

"H-how did you understand?" I asked. She giggled.

"I can hear your stomach yelling 'feed me'." I laughed nervously. Did it really sound bad? I'm really awkward. That was really awkward. I blushed a little. I was ashamed of my stomach. Why did it have make a whale sound. And then I heard something. It sounded like a whale. And it wasn't coming from me. I looked at Emma. Who was looking back at me nervously. I bursted a laugh. I was laughing really hard that I could feel a few tears dropped from my eyes. Emma blushed. And jokingly punch me in the arm. When I had a break from my laughing session I started to talk.

"Wow, I wiped my eyes "I didn't know you were feeding a whale in you stomach." Even she didn't laugh she still giggled. I found myself quite funny actually.

"Oh really? Go tell yours to shut up." I pouted. And crossed my arms like a kid.

"I hate you." I said. She looked at me with a smile.

"Aw I love you too Michael." She came toward to me and hugged me. I didn't hug back. I don't know why but I just didn't. Really it didn't have anything with that whale sounds jokes. I guess it's kind of because I really don't know how to hug people. Since I haven't hugged anybody. But that's not the point.

"I love you too whale." I murmured. Emma pulled away herself from me and giggled. She grabbed my hand and we started to walk.

"My whale is hungry." I giggled.

"My whale wants donuts. Delicious donuts. A lot of donuts." I started to dream about them. Almost drooling.

"Ew Michael! You're drooling." She pushed me. I laughed. What can I say I love donuts.

"Come on. Let's go to Krispy Kreme and eat donuts." I grabbed her hand. It felt different. Cause she was always the one who held my hand. This time I was holding hers. I was walking a little fast because I didn't think that I could stand any longer. My whale was wanting something to eat.

"What's your favorite donut?" She asked.

"What a great topic. I can talk about donuts all day. Okay so prepare yourself for a long story cause I have a lot favorites." I laughed. I really laughed. What was happening to me?

Happy New Year guys if you see this go to my profile and read my little message I love you thanks for reading 😊❤️🎅😍👍🎉🎄🎊☺️🎁🎇🎆🎈