//4//

"Michael!"

I turned my back. And saw the same girl. God why don't this girl stop following me I thought. I turned my back to her and walked a little closer to the corner.

"Michael please don't do it." I didn't look at her.

"What pulls me back from not doing?" I asked in a calm voice. I didn't know why I was so calm. I shrugged.

"I don't matter to anyone. No one wants a dyslexic boy. Just let me die in peace." I heard her sniffling. She was crying.

"Please don't cry. Believe me I'm not worth crying." Her sniffles turned into sobs.

"Can I hold your hand?" I turned my back. Saw her red eyes. Why would she want me to hold her hand. I'm gonna jump. I took another step. I heard her footsteps coming closer. But I didn't expect what she did. She hugged me. I was caught off guard. She wrapped her arms around me. Cry in my chest.

"Please please please please." She was whispering. I didn't know why this girl was hugging me. I didn't even know her name.

"It's not worth." She pulled me away from the corner and made me sat. She sat in front of me. She was still sniffling. Actually seeing her like that made me a little sad. She was sad because of me. I looked down. She came and hugged me. But I didn't hugged her. I still didn't know her name.

"You can trust me." She whispered.

"Why?" I said in an emotionless tone. She looked at me. Put her head on my lap. She was lying on the ground. Her head was on my legs. She put her hand on my chest.

"Because you matter to me idiot."