//15//

At least I could hide my face this time but I couldn't help myself from chuckling a litte.

I was sitting on my normal table alone trying to read books like always when Emma came and sat next to me.

''What are you reading?'' she asked while turning my book's around to see its cover. I looked down.

''Trying to read.'' I corrected her as I sighed and closed my book letting her see what book I was 'trying' to read. I felt her gaze on me and froze.

''Can you stop doing this? It makes me uncomfortable.'' I said trying to hide my face because evertime I catch her staring at me I can't help but blush.

''But I like seeing you blush Mikey.'' I took that as a compliment and blushed harder. My cheeks were getting redder and redder. I smiled a bit.

''Do you know what I like about you the most?'' I shook my head and turned to her. She put her hand on mine and squeezed it.

''Guess it Michael! I asked a question!'' she exclaimed. Well this was a little different. Usually people say hey do you know and start talking without getting an answer from you. I guess it's how it works.

''I don't know.'' I murmured. She chuckled a little and fake punched me in the arm.

''I just said one of them idiot.'' Even though she didn't mean idiot that way I let myself frown a bit. Yes I was an idiot I knew that, everybody knew that, my teachers, my parents, simply everyone. Of course I was an idiot. I'm in high school and having trouble with reading. Really even a first class kid can read faster and easier than me. And I'm not really good at normal stuff too. I mean the other subject I'm not good at them either. I'm just so fucking dumb. But Emma keeps telling me I'm not idiot. Like stop obviously I'm idiot you don't need to lie.

"Michael.. I didn't mean it. I swear to god I didn't mean it that way." I faked a smile.

"I know." She sighed in relief. I smiled again and looked at her.

"Me blushing?" I asked when I remembered her question. She giggled and rubbed my cheek which was still a little red.

"Yes that's one. Remember the day when you standing on the edge of the cliff?" She looked down. I clearly remember that day. How could I forget she made me give up on jumping from that cliff. Then she stared to stare into my eyes and told me that she liked my eyes and didn't want to see the brightness fade. Yeah. I remember. I realized what I just thought.

"My eyes?" I asked she nodded.

"But what about your eyes?" She asked. She said that she didn't want the brightness fade.

"The brightness?"

"Yes. But I haven't mentioned what I like about you the most." I looked at her waiting for her to tell me but instead she kissed my cheek and making me blush more than I ever did and my stomach filling with butterflies. I smiled widely.

"Your smile. But that's not the thing I like. Seeing your shy smile is the thing I love about you."