//9//

I woke up when Emma poked me.

"Wake up Michael. Michael we're late. Wake up." She was shaking me.

"I don't wanna go to school." I mumbled and pushed her. But this girl was like a glue she grabbed my arm and didn't let go until I got and shouted 'I'm awake.' she giggled.

"Morning." I smiled. I kinda liked it. I liked someone waking me up. I liked someone saying me 'good morning'. I liked seeing someone next to me in the morning. She got up and offered me her hand. I took it. She helped me getting up.

"I bet you can't run fast." I looked at her confused. Where the hell did that come from? I'm not a good runner but I can surely beat her. I didn't say anything just shrugged.

"You're scared." She laughed. I gave her a weird look.

"You're scared of racing." Hell no. I might be scared of everything but I wasn't scared of racing.

"I'm not." I mumbled. She giggled.

"Yes you are." I wasn't. How could I prove it? I didn't need to prove it. But I wanted to.

"No I'm not." I mumbled again. She giggled again, but this time she covered her mouth with her hands.

"Oh you say so." She said looking at me. I crossed my arms and frowned just like a little kid. Stopped walking.

"Yes I say so." I said a little louder. She grabbed my hand and started to run.

"Well beat me if you can." She winked and let go of my hand. I started to run.