CHAPTER 2 (THE UNKNOWN GUY)

" Dear Lord, Please help my ever loving Father to overcome this tragedy he just made. And Lord? will you please help the doctors in curing the patient? I may not know him, but I don't want my father to be in Jail. "

I'm at the chapel right now. I'm not really a religious person in normal days, but maybe this is one of God's way in testing how far my faith can go.

My brain is so empty right now! I don't really know why I even come here at the hospital, but my guts pulled me to spend my night here with my Dad.

And of course, as a Caring daughter, I want to be with his side. To give him strength and to have my words of wisdom to him.

I really, really wanna blame him right now for being so careless. But I guess, BLAME isn't the best thing he needed in this situation. I'll just reserve this when he's already feeling okay.

Besides, I can really feel his DOWN aura today. Ooh! poor Daddy. Everything will be okay soon big boy.

" Hey Little girl. "

Speaking of the big old boy. pffft!

I hurriedly sat on the chair when I heard him. I don't know how long I was kneeling, But I guess it was long enough to make my knees cramped.

I faced the altar with a heavy eyes.

I'm tired.

I'm sleepy.

But not when my father needed me the most. I know I can manage my time and myself. It's just for now after all.

" He's fine now. " he said with a calm voice.

I let out a big sigh, sign of relief when I know that the guy is now on the safe condition. I know that my Dad feels the same way.

" Really?! where is he now?! "

"Shuuuush! Remeber where you are? "

OOOOOPS! No doubt that I'm his daughter. We're both CARELESS.

" you should go Stacey. You have classes remember? I don't want you to stress yourself. "

" Same goes to me dad, I don't want you to stress yourself too. "

I said with a convincing smile. I know where this conversation will go. And I'm pretty sure that I'll end up going home. But not this time.

I must stay. I SHOULD.

" Cut it out dad. I'm not going home." I said when he's about to argue. I don't want to fight with him. Except for the fact that I'm tired, I don't want to leave him at this right moment. I know he needs me.

" You sound like your mother. " he chuckled while saying.

" Don't worry Dad, after all, I got your lovely face, don't I? " I retorted making the atmosphere lighter.