CHAPTER 10 (120 seconds)

DINNER HERE! And it's Sunday Grande! Nothing special happened earlier except for the fact that I went to church to attend mass. And ate my breakfast at Mc Do after it.  Well, because I was studying in a Catholic school since I was in Kinder, I developed a habit of going to church every Sunday. Not that because we're obligated to, but because I want to thank God for everything he gave me. Whether it is good or bad. Amen. KIDDING!

A lot of foods were prepared for my dinner. Beef Steak, Shrimp Fillet, Fish Fillet, Crabs and many more. This is too much for me so I asked our four maidens to join me because I know that I can't eat all of those. They didn't argue with me because they're used to this. They went to their own seats and stared at me while I'm getting my food.

I gave them a signal for them to start and so they did. The dinner went well so far, not until the unknown guy showed up and guess what? He's still eating fries. What's so good with it anyway?

I didn't pay much attention to him because he directly went into the kitchen to drink some water.

NOTE: I'm not giving him my attention. I just saw him drinking. ^__^

DEFENSIVE

Oh! Shut up!

I can see that there is still a lot of foods left. So, after they eat, they brought it to the refrigerator so it will not spoil.  And I myself, went upstairs (to my room) and relaxed myself.

it's never too late to make things right

I still can't get it! Why do I find myself familiar with those words? Oh? maybe our teacher or my classmate said it before? or? I read it from some of my books? or from the internet?

Who's the girl he's talking about? Was it me? or his sister? or some random girl he used to date?

HELL! no! But the way he said those words, gave me a sudden goose bumps. But to be honest, I agree with his statement. I had a lot of friends but none of them really became close to me just like Kelly and Matteo. They almost have the same name but They're both opposite from each other.

Matteo, my childhood friend is very cute, respectful, innocent and very talented. Not the Matt I know now, that is very arrogant, a little stupid, and naive. I can't deny the fact that he's handsome. hehehe! I just can see him as a Korean Star. ^____^ because of his hairstyle. TAKE NOTE: HAIRSTYLE not FACE.

Wait! Why Am I even reasoning out? I'm confused. And why Am I even comparing them? I'm getting weird.

I went upstairs to do the most boring thing in the world. It's to STUDY. My classmates even thought that I'm very inspired to read our books because I always get high scores in our quizzes. But the thing is, reading school books sucks! Unlike our top in the class, Guess who?

well, it's just my beloved best friend. She's not the nerdy type of girl. Just sometimes, she would choose to go to the library instead of attending our class. Weird right? She even told me that hearing our professors discussions will give her nothing because she's not even listening at all. So she would prefer to stay at the library of our school and read our current topic.

And me? I would prefer to listen to our professors because sometimes, they are discussing something that can't be found on the book and if you listen to them, you will understand the topic clearly.

Differentiate me from Kelly. Opposite attracts though.

I washed myself and changed my clothes. to feel fresh.

I was about to get my book from my bag when suddenly my room got dark. Great! what now?!

BROWNOUT ALERT!