CHAPTER 6 (OFFER ACCEPTED)

NOON TIME!

I'm here at the cafeteria with Kelly and her brother Matt. He's on senior year. He's one year ahead of us.  

Actually, this is the first time he joined us, I can always see him with his friends which is known as " The Stupid " Yeah! some of them are really stupid. I don't know why of all the names in this universe, They chose "stupid "instead of some complimenting words.

But even though the name of their group is kinda weird, I can assure you that they're really talented when it comes to music. No wonder they have a lot of fans not only here inside the school but also to some other universities.

Matt plays as the Vocalist and also the lead guitarist. Chen and Zeck are the second guitarist, while Cen as their dummer.

All in all, they have four members with Matt as their leader.

" asdghk——-later?"  Kelly started the conversation.

I know what she's doing. She's trying to remove the awkward air that surrounds us.

" I'm sorry? Can you please repeat what you said? " I asked her while drinking my soda.

" I said, can you watch "The Stupid's performance next friday? " she even quoted the word "STUPID" while glaring at her brother.

" I don't know kel, I'm pretty busy this week, I mean, Clubs and stuffs?" I told her. I'm not making an excuse. It's just that, Miss Gonzles assigned me to manage these things. I don't even know why she chose me? There's the student coordinating team. Leaving these bunch of works to some student in your class? I don't think it's a good idea. But she left me no choice.

*AWKWARD SILENCE*

" Hey dude! why are you sitting with them instead of us? Hmmm? I'm jealous! "

" Back off Cen! You're so gay! " Matt coldly retorted without even giving Cen a glance! He's attention is still on his food.

tsss! FOOD CRATER is he?

Yeah! It's Cen, The drummer boy. Well, he has a dirty look today. His hair hasn't seen a comb ,his pants are kinda ripped and his wearing an oversized t-shirt with a word "SPACE" . But Gosh! He's still hot!

STACEY! stop flirting! Omy! I'm talking to myself!

I glanced at Cen who's standing near our table while staring at...... KELLY?

If eyes could melt someone? I guess Kelly already turned into water because of the intense stare of Cen.

He likes Kelly. Doesn't he? 

While I was drinking my soda, I can't help but to look at Kelly and Cen like I was investigating their every move. Why do I smell something..... PIGGY?

Cen can't get his eyes off my best friend, while this girl beside me, became so conscious, not knowing what to do. I guess she also felt that This drummer boy is staring at her for almost 10 minutes! can you imagine that???

" Aheeem! " Matt faked a cough.

And Cen got back to his senses.

I, myself can conclude that he has feelings towards Kelly. YIEEEEEE! *heart* *heart*

" So? Wanna watch us next Friday? " Cen asked us. but only looking at Kelly.

Is he talking to us? or to her only?

" Y-yeah! Ma-maybe? "

Gosh! she's statering! hahaha! Her face is so priceless! Swear!

"HEEEEEEEEEY! . "

" PFFFFFFFFFFFGHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTT! "

" What the? "

Hell! I suddenly blew the soda I drank because Zeck suddenly appeared! So! embarrassing!

I quickly, grabbed a tissue to wipe my mouth. And guess who almost cursed?

It's Matt. He's the person in front of me, so, he caught all the liquid from my mouth. Disgusting but, It already happened. But the soda left a stain on his clothes! we still have classes left!

" Oh! I'm sorry Matt! I— I di— didn't mean it! " I asked full of nervousness.

He's just looking at his shirt and wiping it. what to do? what to do?

" It's your fault Zeck! You started the lady! " Cen blamed Zeck. But some of it are true. I was really shocked when he just popped out from nowhere.

" Also I admit, that I was a little astonished. " Cen added.

I turned to the person in front of me. What to do? What to do? Haist!

" I—-I really am sorry Matt. " I hope he'll buy my apologize. What if he'll torture me?

No! that's too brutal! He's not that kind of guy!

Well, I hope so.

" It's fine. Just buy me a new shirt later. I gotta go. "

Then with that, they left our table.

WAIT! A SHIRT? I'M BUYING A SHIRT FOR HIM???

NO WAY!

" Yes way "

***

MATT's POV

(Before the canteen accident)

" Did I hear it right? You're letting our band to do it? " Cen asked me the moment he entered the practice room.

" Well, yeah. You heard it right" And with my confirmation, He jumped. And jumped. And jumped. And jumped. You can't blame him. He's the youngest in the group that possesses a bright aura. He's a kid to us.

" What is it? What happened? Are you both alright? Why are you screaming? " Zeck entered with a panic expression written all over his face. Well, he's kinda the mother-like in our group. He takes care of us. Really. But he has this kind of power that knows what we're feeling, or thinking or even where we are. I'm not sure if he's a wizard or something but we got used to it. And it's a great help.

" We're going to perform at the Catharsis big bro! can you believe that? whooooooohooo! " Cen continued to scream but this time he's not jumping. He's already doing the jumping-jack. From what planet did he come from anyway?

" Is it true? " Zech turned to me and sat beside me while I was adjusting my guitar. I just nodded in response.

" But why? " Chen suddenly blurted out. Well, he's the silent-type guy. But a complete womanizer. He also sat beside Zeck then relaxed himself.

" Because... you guys want it. " I answered. But truth to be told, I don't really know why I accepted the offer of Manager Go in performing at the Catharsis. I just feel like it.

" You're so sweet matt. " Zeck said with a sarcastic smile on his face. Seriously? His looks are saying. "Come on! You're expecting me to believe that?"

" Really huh?!" Chen said out of the blue. He's not buying my reason too. Well, I know he won't believe me. I came up with a stupid excuse and only stupid people would believe that I did that for them.

" You did that for us? Thank you big bro! Thank you! I really really want to do it! Fighting! Let's goooo! " Cen said like he's really excited about it.

ok. He believed in my excuse. He's really Stupid.

Why did I accept the offer anyway? 

<<END OF CHAPTER 6>>

So? what do you think of Matt? I like his personality thou. :D Happy Reading!

_MAHIWAGANG AUTHOR_