CHAPTER 3 (SAME AT YOUR AGE)

Memory loss,

Room 204,

The Woman,

Argggh! This has been a stressful night. I shouldn't have gone to the hospital in the first place, but maybe this is what they called " coincidence ".

My father happened to bump the guy, and The woman happened to think of me as his girlfriend.

So what now? I can't think straight. Plus the fact that I'm not good in analysis, And my mind is so dead by now.

Physically present, but Mentally absent.

" You never told me darling. "

" What? " I asked innocently. I turned to my left to face him as I waited for his reply. He's still facing the road.

" that you already found a boyfr---"

" Stop it dad. " I cut him before he can say something that irritates me the most.

Instead of frowning, he just chuckled making my blood boil up to 100 degrees Celsius. I'm glad that it's a bit dark inside the car, so he will not see my face turning red because of---- I don't know?

Anger? maybe?

or.....

No! no! no! I shook my head trying to erase the idea I thought.

***

Time check: 3:25

" so you're still going to school? " Dad asked me when I'm about to enter my room. After an hour of travelling, we finally arrived. Home sweetie home.

Well, maybe? I don't really know If I can really go to school despite of my condition. Yeah! 2hours of sleep is not enough. And even if I attend classes, I'm pretty sure that I'll still sleep during the discussion.

" Ummm? don't know? " I replied scratching my head.

" Good night Stacey. " then he kissed me in the forehead.

" Good night Dad."  

I entered my room using the 5% battery of my body.

I want a rest. That's just what I really desire.

I want to sleep...

I want to sleep...

I want to sleep...

I want to sleep...

I want to sle-- BEEP! BEEP!

Curse the texter. What in the sentence " I want to sleep"  You don't understand the most? ARGGH!

I went to the side of my bed, where my table is placed and tiredly, I opened my cellphone and shocked when I saw the sender.

It was from my dad saying..

" He's going to stay here. "

I was like.. ?____? the whole time.

Who's going to stay here?

Why here?

As in here in the house?

Is this message really for me? or dad pressed the wrong number?

ARGGHHH! but whoever she/he is. Staying here is a bad idea. I can really feel it.

What to do? Should I ask Dad? Will I ask him who will stay here and why?

" A lot of questions my dear? "

" DAAAAAAAD?!!!" OUCH! my head hurts when I jumped out of my bed because of astonishment . And instead of helping me up, My great Father just laughed at me like I was born for his entertainment.

" Careful .. "

" Thanks for your urgent help dad." I said sarcastically. And he gave me a sarcastic smile.

even though my hips feel pain, I managed to sit on my bed. facing Him.

" Wanna ask questions? " Dad

Should I ask him? Will I show him his message? Can I ask him?

" Come on Stacey.. Ask me." he said with a pleasing voice. Maybe he's aware that he sent his message to the wrong person.

" A-about the message.." Damn! I can't even finish my sentence!

" You want to know? " He said

" Of course I do! Will I ask you If I don't want to?" I replied.

He took a deep breath like he's going to have a long explanation. Well, This is interesting.

" The guy in the hospital~~~"

Wait! what? That guy? Is he the one who's going to stay here? as in seriously?

" I know you hate visitors but please just let him stay here temporarily until we find his parents. "

" Why dad? can't you just ask him where he lived? " I ask with confusion.

" That's exactly the point. The thing is, he can't remember anything because of the accident and it's all because of me. " Dad

" you mean, some sort of amnesia? ha-ha-ha! stop kidding dad! " I really hope he is joking.

" I'm afraid I'm not. " He replied in a serious voice.

So, he's not kidding. I know that his' my dad's responsibility but, I think this is too much already!

" But, The woman in the hospital, isn't she his mother? " I said

My dad just laughed at my retort. Well, what's funny? -______-

" WHAAT? why are you laughing? " I ask irritably.

You know that kind of serious moment then someone just laughed like there is no tomorrow?

So annoying.

" She's just teasing you darling. " And again, he laughed his heart out.

Wait? so, it's not true??? she's not his mother?

" She's just the personal doctor I hired to take care of him. " And now, he just smiled.

" So that he can recover quickly " he continued.

So We're just going to be with him until his memories are back? how long will it take? 6 months?

wait! I think I forgot something.

" how old is he Dad? 50's? " I'm expecting an old man to stay here but~~~

" No. Maybe same as your age? "

No. Staying with someone who's at your age? Is it better? or worst?

My dad left me no choice! I should welcome him right?

>>END OF CHAPTER 3<<

Hello there! Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! I'm still confused about the outcome of the story. so help me guys! :D

_MAHIWAGANG AUTHOR_

You Don't Know Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें