CHAPTER 1 ( The Prank )

" How are you going to explain this?"

" tsk! Silly Girl.."

Just please somebody explain to me why off all the people, in this campus, Kelly became my best friend? She's one of those who read books a lot, who manage to get perfect score even without studying and the most irritating attitude of her is that, she always play pranks.

" Don't turn your back on me young lady " I warned her when she's about to transfer seat.

" okay! okay! step mother! I wonder where my fairy godmother went? I hope she could help me right now?"

See? did I also mention that she's also a movie lover? pfft! Sign of being a NERD.

" I was just bored okay? " she said as-a-matter-of-factly

I hate books. But I also love them in the means of entertaining my CARING best friend and keeping her busy the whole day. Of course that would mean she couldn't pay attention or even plan on playing pranks on me.

I praise myself for staying with her for almost six years. SIX years! take note of that!

" Calm down Stacey! You're eyes are going to kill me! " she sounds like a child who doesn't want to be scolded by her parents. But that wouldn't take my anger away. Her cute little face irritates me more than she thought.

"But these killer eyes of mine don't seem to stop you from playing games kel. " I said sarcastically.

I was so mad at her right now. What kind of a friend would embarrass you in front of many people? Well, although I'm not aware of them and I don't freaki'n care, But Hell! My reputation was ruined!

She's out of the line already! Too childish enough to play innocent while I always knew that she's behind the show earlier. And guess what? I'm playing the lead role.... AGAIN .Thanks to this girl explaining something . But I don't even understand a word!

" you know wh—-"

I was about to finish my everlasting speech but lucky her, Mrs. Perez suddenly entered our room with her brows intersects with each other, even though I know that they're just a product of a pencil for eyebrows.

" We're not yet done " I whispered with a glare.

But much to my surprise, she just giggled like she is up to something. Oh boy! this is dangerous. I better watch out.

***

Chemistry doesn't seem to interest me all the time, so I barely listen to the discussion. It bores me to tears! So instead of listening, I just decided to make fun of my paper. I'm fund of folding it and turning it into a bird or a heart or even a cube.

I'm sitting at the left corner of the room, in the 4th row, and beside me is my savior. The wall.  so I'm pretty sure that Mrs. Perez wouldn't mind If I don't pay attention to her hard-to-understand class because she doesn't even lay her eyes on me. Like I'm invisible or something.