CHAPTER 8 (TRAPPED)

" Hey! wake up! I need your help! " is someone yelling at me again?

I tiredly open my eyes, and look around. The sleepy feeling earlier vanished when I'm not familiar with the place. WHERE ARE WE?

" Hey! where the hell did you take me??? " I asked him while giving him punches on shoulders. I don't care how broad they are! He might do something to me! And this place is very dark!

" He—- OUCH! St—-stop! Punching me! " He shouted atlas while catching all my attempts. I tried to pull my hands but he won't  let go of them. UGH! This guy! He's getting on my nerves!

"Let go of me! " I yelled at him while trying my best to give back my hands. But still, it's useless.

" If I let go of you, Will you promise to stop giving me punches? " He asked while looking at me intently. Whoah! I just realized that his eyes are so Blue and wonderful with long lashes. It seems that he has the eyes of a girl. WAIT! stop it Stacey!

I thought for a moment. He looked serious that's why I promised him and he did what I want.

" If you broke your promise.... "

" what? " I asked him. He's still smiling like he's up to something.

" I'll KISS you. " then he winked.

UGH! blush attack! I looked away so that he can't see my tomato face. This is so embarrassing!

" where are we? " I asked while looking around the window. We are inside the car And it's almost dark. All I can see are the tall trees that surrounds us.

Are we inside the forest? Hell! No! Godzilla might be here! And he'll attack us! and eat us! and we won't be able to come back! Oh My sweet candy of monkey milk!

" I don't know this place. " he answered. Well, obviously.

" Why are we lost anyway? " I faced him, and he looked terrible. His hair is messed up, he's resting his head to the window like he's really thinking critically.

" the car ran out of gas." he stated.

WHAT? so, We can't get out of here? for hours??? No way! I'm going to spend the rest of the night with him?

" So, can't you call your dad? " That's a great idea, but, Cell phone is not allowed inside the school .So, I didn't bring one.

" I don't have my cell phone with me. What are we going to do now? It's getting late! "

I'm so worried that Dad might find out about this! He might asked the whole army to look for me!

Of course I'm just kidding! hehehe! just to minimize the tension.

" We have to wait until tomorrow, so we can ask for help. " He's wiping his sweat that's running down on his forehead. It's not that hot inside the car but, why is he sweating?

" Why do you look tired? " I asked him while scanning his face.

" I went out of the car to ask for help, but everybody around here seemed to be busy so, I failed. " He looked down and wiped his face again. Wait! did he just?

" WHY DID YOU LEFT ME HERE???! " I said to him... more like, I shouted at him?

" I knew that you are going to react that way! " He reasoned out! Well, of course that's not enough! What if someone entered the car and do something er.. to me? UGH!

" YOU're so CARELESS! " I mouthed at him while giving him punches again. I'm so frustrated! He still managed to get away from them. Nice moves Idiot!

" Hey! Don't forget our deal Miss Chauvez! " And with that, I hurriedly moved to the corner of the car to keep distance from him. Oh my! he might do the "K" word! I forgot about our agreement! What to do? What to do? I'm currently panicking!

" Don't worry..." he said with a low voice.

" I will do everything to get us out of here. " Then with that, he gave me an assuring smile, that made me trust him. I just nod in response.

***

After a few hours, The only thing that I did is

Stare at the window

Hum my favorite songs

Closing my eyes then opening them again

Glancing at the guy beside me

Well, at first at really find him handsome, but I didn't know that he could me this stunning while sleeping!

His eyes are the most catching part of his face because they can talk and express what this guy truly feel. Like earlier, I saw in his eyes that he's worried and disappointed.

His eyebrows are just perfect! I'm insecure! His' are much better than mine! How could that possibly be? And if you look at him intently, you might think that his using an eyeliner and an eye shadow. Pfft! Well, his lips are just fine, you can say that they are kissable because of the perfect shape that suits him very well.

Who in the world is this guy anyway? Why does his face seems t be perfect?

" Done scanning me? "

" OH MY CARAMEL OF THE CARABAO! " I shouted because of too much shock. Is he awaker all this time! UGH! I shouldn't have looked at him! He might misunderstand things! CARELESS of me.

" I—Im—n—not scanning you!" I defended. but it'd true right? I'm just examining his face!

Well, ok! I'm scanning his face already. But I will never admit it to him!

" tss! Just go to sleep. " He said coldly. I just  nod in response.

I positioned m self in the passenger seat and closed my eyes hoping to sleep. But before that, I prayed that we can survive this.

And so, I went to sleep.

I was imagining things that I want to do someday, when suddenly, I can feel a warm cloth covering me.

I faced at my back and found him sleeping already. Well, who was that? I'm getting goose bumps so I faced him just to lessen my nervousness. Is there a ghost inside the car?

Whoooh.. I hope there's none!

" It's me "

" what? " I asked him. I was surprised when he suddenly talked because as I thought, he's already in his dreamland.

" the one who covered you with a cloth. " S=he glanced at me, then went back to his sleep. Well, although he' not really sleeping.

" Oh? Well, thank you. " I went back to my imagination while closing my eyes and heard something.

" Dream of me. " He whispered but, I didn't even took a glance of him because my lashes are getting heavier. Good thing I can already sleep.

" Good Night unknown guy. " I said in my mind.

" You dream of me " I continued.

<<END OF CHAPTER 8>>

SO? what do you think? This was supposed to have a different ending but, I end up uploading this one. Hope you enjoyed!

Happy reading! 

_MAHIWAGANG AUTHOR_