World of ice chapter 4

'There sure taking their time aren't they?' says Diego to his little brother. 'There is a delay of a hour.' answers he. After one hour waiting they see their sisters getting their baggage. 'Bonjour mes frères!*' screams Cleopas to her brothers 'Hello, sisters how are you?' says Pierre 'Good and you?' answers Sierra 'We're fine thanks.' says Diego while he's busy messing with Cleopas's hair. 'Stop it!' 'Okey okey, I just missed you ma petite soeur*.' 'Je déteste toi.....*' whispers Cleopas 'Qua*? What did you say?' says Diego. 'JE DÉTE.' 'Enough big sis, you're far too loud.' says Siera calm but in her eyes can you see that she's quite angry. Than she turns around and find Pierre with shocking shoulders and biting his under lip trying to hold hid laughter.
In the car back to home is it quiet. Cleopas is exhausted, Siera is most time quiet and the brothers don't feel like talking. 'Comment ça va avec Dina et Françua*?' asks Siera 'Ça va bien.*' says Diego. Than stops the car in front of their house.
'After you milady's.' says Pierre while opening the door for his sisters. 'Thanks.'
After they entered the house they hear footsteps 'Welcome home!' screams Dina. 'Hello Siera and Cleopas.' says Françua.
--------------------------------
* Bonjour mes frères! => hello my brothers
* ma petite soeur => my little sister
* Je déteste toi...... => I hate you......
* Qua? => What?
*Comment ça va avec Dina et Françua? => How are Dina and Françua doing?
*Ça va bien. => It goes well.
Good luck
liuaimai