World of ice chapter 2

Now is Siera 19 years old and goes to Dance High Academy after her first year on this school she chose for the extreme packet with the streetdance, breakdance and hiphop in it. Her sister chose for the classic packet with the classic dance, ballet and traditional dances.

She live in the student house, and live with 6 roommates, 3 who that chose the same packet as she and 3 who chose het classic packet.

They have dance lessons and normal lessons like math or geography, but also a special class for the dancers who can preform magic. In this class do they learn how to control their magic, how to use it and how the use their magic in a dance.

Lana one of Siera's roommates can use fire magic and Siera her self use ice magic. Cleopas use golden magic in her dance, golden magic can you only preform with a partner. In general she use the same type of magic as her sister uses.

Dance High Academy is famous for their combinations with different styles of dance, like let classic dancers dance on hiphop music with the hiphopers. Also it's the only school where the dancers combine dance with magic.

On this academy do you pay by performing on shows or together with a school act. The money that is received by the shows take care of the payment of your room.

There are many students from al over the world how came to study here, so you must speak foreign languages.

----------------------------------

Good luck

Liuaimai