From England With Love Part 3 -Hetalia - England x reader-

From England with love part 3

15+

Contains moderate Sex scenes and language that some people may find a

Offensive!

You have been warned!

Arthur was in trouble. France had everything set up. It had been months since you had last seen Arthur at Salzburg and the Russians had slaughtered most of the people in Austria and you were just saved by Frances. After Frances had taken you back to England he took you to a hotel near Gatwick airport and he was making you choose between killing Arthur and becoming his woman... his Plaything.

"Fine" you whispered, "Just let him go..."

A smile grew on Frances face.

"Excellent. Now First I think we better do something about what you are wearing... "

He walked over to a cupboard and pulled out a white towel. He tossed it to you and pushed the bathroom door open.

The thought of a warm bath was amazing but you couldn't overcome that churning feeling in your stomach. You took the towel and went into the bathroom closing the door to behind you. The bathroom was massive with a white bath in the centre. This was a very good hotel for a 4 star. You slid off your dress and went to run the bath. Arthur was going to be set free, were ever he was. You pictured Arthur, his childlike, messy blond hair just draping over his thick eyebrows, his devilish smile and his perfect emerald green glistening eyes. You felt like there was a heavy weight in your chest. France was a lustful jerk with no compassion... but .... He has saved Arthur...and you had to believe for the sake of your own insanity that had Arthurs best interest at heart

Once the bath was ran you slid in. It was so warm and remedied your cold and bruised feet. Exhaling you slid back and tried to relax. The bath was way too hot and you hadn't put any cold water in. at that moment you heard the bathroom door open and France entered the bathroom.

You froze and sat up trying to cover yourself. France had nothing but a towel around his waist, He was very muscular. You shifted away from him to the end of the bath covering yourself and not looking his way. He slipped into the bathtub behind you.

"Ah! ... Well ****** I didn't know you liked your baths so... hot, of course you don't mind me sharing, do you?"

You remained silent. The bath now you realized was steaming hot, you felt your feet go numb. You felt his legs slowly slide to the end of the bath leaving you in-between them. Holding on to your legs you scrunched up father from him and lowered your eyes.

"Come closer my beautiful pet." He cooed.

He pulled you close up against him. You could feel his manhood press against your back. He rested his chin on your right shoulder deeply breathing into your ear. You opened your eyes, staring deadly straight ahead. This was your service to England. He began kissing your neck and gently sucking on your skin. You felt a cold shiver go down your back as he did so, steam rose from the bath.

"I" you whispered, "Fr... I can't breathe...."

His hands began to make their way into the water into unwelcome territory.

"Let me help you..." he whispered in your ear.

Your breathing increased as you felt his hands touch your warmth under the water. You were struggling to breathe and you felt your skin burn.

"Fr..a..."

You lost feeling in your fingers and slumped back into France limply losing consciousness.