From England With Love x Part 6 -Hetalia- England x reader -

[ hey guys please come support me and get updates here: www.elvinaelf.deviantart.com! thanks for reading! ] 

From England with love part 6

15+

Contains language that some people may find a

Offensive!

You have been warned!

A young man sat in the cold lifeless room making the final decision, staring off darkly with his aged violet eyes, thinking in riddles to himself while conversing with his personified counterpart.

 As he looked over a greyed lifeless map of the world, pinned and planned with fine silver pin points; his counterpart loomed over in silence merely breathing his next plan of action to his ear. His silver hair was the only thing visible apart from the snow building at the window and this room was strictly for private use. There was an even younger figure stood at the entrance with broadened shoulders and fine brown hair down to his shoulders standing straight yet broken in more ways than one. Anyone could tell by the weakness in his eyes that he was dying inside like many others forced to follow Ivan Braginski. He was expressionless yet the growing dark lines under his eyes spoke louder than even his presence. Ivan had torn Lithuania apart for the manufacturing of his weapons and it wouldn’t be long till Lithuania would drop to a place that only the rising eagle gilbert beilschmit had ever experienced. He, although so weak, was the strongest and Ivan knew that Toris had a little longer before his time. So he proceeded to rape his land of life and love using it to his own devices.

“Da~?”

Toris had never found it so hard to keep his composure…. For Poland had fell.

“…you know why I am here.”

his voice masked his true agony.

“Are you not happy da~?” He mused playing with his silver points

“… feliks himself is in the Ukrainian district being cared for. I need to se-“

“-no da~ you do not leave here. I vant’ him off of the district and brought here. …I will see to him myself da~”

A shiver passed down Toris’ back but he merely nodded and took in a moment to take in this moe faced killer.

“…… does it hurt Toris?”

Toris eyes widened a little before resuming back to a blank page.

“I may be the leader but I can see you all… you’re coughing up blood… Every hour da~?”

Toris mashed his eyebrows at his taunt.

“I can make it all stop. You just have to let me use your people.”

Ivan had blackmailed even Toris into this war and he was faced with two options…. Give him his innocent yet half free people and send them into this war…. Or die, ceasing Lithuania’s existence and freeing his people to flee. Unlike Ivan… he had a soul and heart for people and that was worth more than even his own life. He turned walking away coughing as Ivan smirked his dismissal pushing his scarf back.

“I thought not da~”

He took the biggest silver point and smashed it into the western hemisphere almost breaking the table

right into London.

As if on cue a, although more revived, tired face entered the room without request, such a presence lightened Ivan and he smiled a genuine smile at his older sister who was now stood before him.

“…brother… I am done.”

“oh~? And what with? dear sister?” he smiled, taking his faucet and placing it on the table.

“…your war. I am not going to stand around and be involved anymore.”

“you are silly sister~” he laughed.

“No brother. I am leaving. I cannot take watching you slaughter your friends!”

“I only hurt those who don’t understand da~”

“YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND!” tears brimmed at her big rounded eyes, “THIS WAR IS REDICULOUS! YOU’RE REDICOULOUS!”

Ivan, without word stood towering over his sister, he had never laid a finger on his sister.

But there was a first time for everything.

He grabbed her arm squeezing it tightly making her cry out.

“The gift of speech is a fine one da~” he dragged her to the door, “but it can be taken when needed.”

She cried so that everyone in the house could hear, Latvia was stood outside the door watching in horror as Ivan dragged his own sister to one of the back rooms smirking.

“Latvia. Do tell Mr Bonnefoy I shall be with him momentarily.”