From England With Love x Part 5 - Hetalia - England x reader

[ hey guys as alwaysplease come support and get the latest F.E.W.L.X updates here: www.elvianelf.deviantart.com  

Also as a note to readers if they do not understand <i> </i>  its a Deviant art translation for italics :D  ]

From England with love part 5

15+

After telling Alfred what happened you had to deal with the confused expression on his face.

He remained silent.

“…..And so the world continues to fall apart…” His voice was almost a whisper “My dear ******, I am so sorry….”

He got up slowly, his eyes low, the cheeky grin vanished from his face.

You still ached and the weight in your chest after seeing a dead Arthur was still weighing hard against you. It was like an aftershock and all of the information just wasn’t processing.

He.

Was.

alive.

After Alfred left and closed the door, you strained your ears to hear what was being said. The sound of Alfred masked voice and Arthur silence. There was a moment of silence before there was a loud crash of what you could only guess was a chair being thrown and the even louder cursing of a very heavy British accent fading down the hall way. The nurse came in to check on you frantically looking around before running out into the corridor to yell after Arthur who had now exited the hospital.

You twisted the covers in your hands worrying. Arthur couldn’t deal with it. Moments later Alfred returned into the room, his glasses fogged. You knew it better to not say anything at all.

“….You should continue to rest ******.”

You had had more than enough rest. Doing as he said you laid back down and closed your eyes thinking about Arthur. As you dozed off you could hear Alfred leave the room.

***

“…What have you been doing?”

You stood over a man on his back in his own home. His usual messy blond hair pushed back and his belt was loosened. You had been dating him for a month now and you were coming to understand new things about him. He had pictures scattered around him that looked pretty old and well handled.

“Nothing! Im j-ust tr’in out my carpet, y’know?”

“Arthur. You are drunk and your drunk <i> alone </i>”

“You always were good at stating the obviousss~ *******, can you get the cupboard? I think there is a child lock on the alcohole bottle….”

You knelt down next to him.

“You’re a mess. Come on get up.”

“No. Im cum~fy here! Woont you join me, I was just looking at some things….”

He gestured to the photographs scattered around him while tugging at your skirt to sit next to him.

It was awful to see him like this. You sat beside him looking at his flushed face, he reeked of vodka and rum. You sat quietly. He’d been drunk before but he was more smashed than anything now.

“Here, this ones my fave…”

He held up a photo of little boy with glasses and a wooden soldier sat on the lap of a boy who didn’t really seem much older. You automatically pulled the older one out as Arthur by his amazing green eyes but the younger one baffled you. They both had innocent expressions and they were both playing contentedly together.