|Twenty six|

This chapter is dedicated to elephant44 for voting and commenting on my story.

Señorita- Camila Cabello & Shawn Mendes.

Christel.

My head is pounding like it's been hit severally by a truck. I crack my eyes open and try to sit up. My body feels so weak. What happened? And why do I continuously pass out. This is getting annoying.

I lift my hand to rub my eyes only I feel it restrained. My eyes immediately snaps down to my hand.

I look down to see a guy with pitch black hair his head down on my hand. I pull my hand slightly and sparks ignite immediately and realize it's my mate.

Suddenly all the memories of yesterday flood my mind and I gasp.

I stare down at the guy holding my hand. I pull my hand harder and it slips out of his but in the process waking him up. My breath instantly hitch as I stare at his deep green eyes.

His face immediately cracks up and a beautiful smile forms in his lips when he realizes I was finally awake.

"You're awake,thank goddess,do you need anything,are you feeling any pain,do you_" I didn't hear the rest of his rant. My eyes was solely focused on his handsome face as I studied each and every feature of his.

It should be illegal to be this handsome. His jet black hair was neatly shaved at the side,making my urge to run my hand through it grow. His perfect pink plump lips draws me in, causing my eyes to slightly darken as I got the urge to kiss him.

"Hey you there?" I snap out of it only to see him waving his hand on my face pulling me out of my dazed state and immediately my cheeks heat up. He clearly found me checking him out. A smirk immediately forms on his lips when he sees the pink tint on my cheeks. He doesn't comment on it though.

"Yeah sorry." I mutter sheepishly fumbling with my shirt.

"I was wondering if you were hungry." He asks and I immediately nod my head.

He gets up and walks out for what I can only guess is food.
The moment he leaves, all the things that had occurred immediately floods my mind. I knew Natalie hated me but I didn't think she could do something so desperate such as that.

She nearly mated with my mate and just the thought of it breaks my heart so much. What if I had not gotten when I did? I don't want to think about it though. Tears spring in my eyes and I blink them away.

I have had enough of crying. I just need to be happy for once in my torturous life. For once, just once I want my life to have a happy ever after.

I think I zoned out for a pretty long time. I nearly get an heart attack as I stared at the bowl of soup on my lap. I jump slightly titling the bowl and the content nearly spill on my clothes.

"Hey sorry" the Alpha King says as he steadys the bowl on my lap.

"Sorry ,I kind of zoned out." I murmur staring down at my laps.

This seems so surreal for me. I was just an ordinary girl at a small pack. How life can change so easily.

I pick up the spoon only my hands are shaking so much that I can't bring the spoon to my mouth without spilling the content.

"Let me help you." Damon offers as he grabs the spoon from my hand sending shock waves through my entire body.I sigh with content, causing him to chuckle.

He grabs the spoon and directs it to my mouth,I swallow the delicious chicken soup.

"Do you like it?" He ask and I nod happily, it's one of the best food I've had in the last couple of months.