|Eleven|

Damon.

It's been three months since I found my mate. Everything seems okay but I can't seem to shake this feeling that she's hiding something. That something is wrong. Maybe it's just my imagination?

To make matters worse, Riven just disappeared making it hard for me to understand what is going on. The thought of never talking to my wolf annoys me even more. Where the hell could he be? For three months I can shift yet he's nowhere. No sound from him at all.

I run my hand through my hair in frustration. Things should be easy but I'm more frustrated than ever. Not wanting to get lost in my thought I head out. Before I can exist the door, loud screams echoes through the kitchen and I speed walk towards the commotion.

What I see isn't exactly what I expected. Leila and Natalie, fighting, each one of them trying to pull the others hair. Both consumed by rage. I thought they were friends or something? 

I hurry up and separate them, grabbing Natalie and pulling her by her waist. She struggles abit more but I'm alot stronger than her anyway. 

"Hey can someone please explain what the hell is going on here?" I  growl out annoyance. Weren't they friends minutes ago?

"Maybe you should ask your pathetic excuse of a mate." Leila snaps her eyes focused solely on a livid looking Natalie. I gape at her. She's hardly one to react spontaneously.

"Me? You listening to yourself bitch. How dare you attack me! The queen!" Natalie retorts back making me even more surprised.

"Oh that's it." My sister screams as she launches herself at Natalie but I pull Natalie further away from her.

"Can you please calm down and settle this like adults." I glare the both of them.

"I'm not gonna calm down! This so called mate of yours was threatening some pack member for accidentally spilling food on her dress. She told them that she was gonna make them bow down to her when she becomes queen and then she went ahead and slaps her really hard. I asked her why she did that and she stared at me with disgust and you know what she said? She said she is gonna make sure I bow down to her too, I lost it and... I pulled her by her hair." Leila says and all that time Natalie was glaring at her. I was shell shocked. My eyes narrows into slits as I stare at Natalie. Did she really say all that?

"I'm sorry Damon." Natalie pleads as she looks straight into my eyes, tears already forming in hers. I wasn't falling for it again.

"Yeah, sorry my ass." Leila mutters, eyes narrowing on her before storming out of the kitchen.

"Natalie that is no way a queen acts." I glare walking away.  I have no time for this shit right now. I have a bunch of other problems that I want to deal with.

I sigh walking back to my office slamming the door shut only to see the familiar face of my best friend sprawled out on the couch in my office.

"Hey man what's up with you." I ask going over to him giving  him a bro hug.

"Nothing much bro. Oh what happened to Leila? I saw her storming out of the pack house." He asks sitting upright making me sigh as I explained everything to him.

"Woah, dude that is totally weird. I always thought she was friends with her or something. I don't expect her to be perfect but that's just beyond." He says and I have to agree with him.

"Yeah I know she is so strange. To make matters worse, my wolf hasn't shown up again and I'm really worried " I say.

"What? That's weird Damon,and what's more weird is the moment you found your mate he disappeared." He says and now that I think about it, it's the exact time that I found my mate that my wolf disappeared.

"Yeah man, you're right. I wonder what that means." I mutter looking out the window.

"You're lucky you have a mate man. I don't even know if she even exist. What if she is dead?" He mutters running a hand through his hair, a depressed look passing over his features.

"Hey man, don't worry. I know she is somewhere out there she'll show up when you least expected." I reply giving him a genuine smile.

"Anyway, have they tracked down Jared?" I ask changing the subject not wanting to sadden him even more. That's exactly how I felt before anyway.

"No but we are sure he killed the she wolf he had kidnapped." He replies sighing.

"I wonder why he kidnapped her anyway,he never does that. He usually kills them on the spot." I ask

"No one understands that guy man, anyway the warriors needs you by the training ground." He says as we  both leave my office to the training ground.

******

After the training I head inside and find Natalie sitting on the couch. When she sees me approaching, she runs up to me tears dropping down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry Damon. I didn't mean any of those things I said." She pleads tears clouding her eyes causing me to sigh.

"Please don't do that again, it's not right to use your authority as queen to threaten others." I assure placing a peck on her hair.

"Okay Damon, I'm sorry for that. I got angry and got carried away." She replies with a solemn look. I offer her a small smile and we head for dinner. Already everyone was there and we just ate feeling finally at peace that my mate had accepted her mistake. Maybe she isn't that bad.

After we had eaten we went to bed Natalie sleeping next to me as I soak in the wonderful sparkles that arise from our touch.

****

I wake up with a feeling of being strangled. I can hardly breathe. I try to breath as much air as I can but it doesn't feel enough. I  get out of bed and I stumble almost falling down.

I head towards the bathroom as I try to breath. My vision blurs as I almost fall down. Tears fill my eyes and the feeling keeps growing.

Help... Help.

I hear someone scream but I can't see anything. Suddenly all of this feeling disappears and I breathe normally again as if it never occurred.

I look at the door way and Natalie is standing staring at me with fear in her eyes.

"What happened Damon?" She inquires, her voice shaky and unsteady. Why?

"I don't know, suddenly I couldn't breath so I came in here. Anyway let's go back to bed." I reply as I pick her bridal style back to bed.

I turn to my bed side alarm and see it's  6.30am. I pull Natalie closer wondering what happened to me. Eventually I let it slide and my eyelids finally fall shut.

*****

Editing, again *sigh*

I wanna thank anyone reading my book, thanks so much.
I will update soon.

Vote...

Comment....

Share....

Follow...

😘😘