-09-

-Next Day-

I wake up and the hangover hit me hard.

"Aghhh!" I groan and didn't notice Jungkook is sleepping beside me when suddenly he move around.

"You're awake." He said as I lay back down on the pillow.

"We're to late to go to school" he said again

"It's not like I want to go neither" I said as I massage my head

"Hangover?" He ask

"What do you think?" I ask him back

"Wait here" he said, get off the bed and went out.

"Wait...what happen last night? Who bring me home?"  I said. I open my phone and saw some notification from our group chat. There's a video. I open it and eventually facepalm myself. Why even I said I love the sky...but then I felt my face heat up when there's this one part I said I love Jungkook and fall in his arm. I realize his face was tinted pink that time. He's cute Wait what? He came back when I was about to read what the others said when he came with a bowl of soup I guess.

"Eat this. Jin hyung said it was good to eat this when you had a hangover and I decide to cook it." He said. I sit up and he hand me the soup as he sat at the edge of the bed.

"What happen last night?"

"We go find you when you started to text us drunk." He said

"I didn't do anything stupid except for saying I love everything in black right?" I said and his face flushes again.

"No...you're just saying that Lisa was stealing me from you" he said

"Uh...you shouldn't believe what I said when I'm drunk" I said

"Mmh..." he just hum

"Sorry...you know for making you guys finding me at night"  I said

"Nah..." he said still sleepy. I continue eat. After finish eating and I give the bowl to Jungkook as I felt a little bit better.

"Thank you for cooking it for me." I said

"Sure" he said and left. I went in the bathroom and look at my face. Man...I look like a piece of shit. My hair was sticking out everywhere while my face was still tinted pink because of the hangover(a/n:imagine you face look like Yerin(GFRIEND) makeup in FEVER MV). I went inside the shower and felt even more better.

//TIME SKIP//
-8pm-

It's 8pm and everyone is hungry.

"Let's go out!" V  suggest and everyone was thinking where to.

"McDonald's" I said and they agreed. I go and change into black tshirt and over it was an oversize unbutton t-shirt with black ripped jeans and also put a cap on. I went down and there's only Jimin there.

"Y/nnnn" he whine

"What?"

"Change your style...you always wore something like that" he said

"I love it. What's wrong?" I ask. He didn't said anything and drag me upstairs. He went in my and Jungkook share room. He didn't knock and just open. Then...I saw Jungkook was shirtless only wearing a  black ripped jeans. He was choosing what to wear just now and now he was froze.

"I-I'm sorry" I close my eyes as Jimin still drag me to my closet

"Chill. He didn't care girls looking at his abs" he said and search up my closet. Jungkook quickly wore a black tshirs also with black jacket as I sit on the bed.