-22-

-2 days after-

I still stay here in the cabin with BTS. To be honest, I need to go to school since final exam in around the corner. Yes, I hate school but I still need to be smart right? Atleast for me. My day just started by someone waking me up.

"What?" I growl. I really hate someone ruined my sleep.

"Get up! You can't sleep till tomorrow" Jungkook said

"Just 5 more minutes Kook" I said

"Fine"

//time skip//
-Lunch-

I am eating lunch with BTS though. Like usual.

"Don't you guys think I need to go to school soon?" I ask

"Ah...yes. Your final exam is coming right?" Jin oppa ask and I nod

"Tomorrow we'll go back to our house. Since you already good at everything though" Rapmon oppa said

"Okay" I said

"I thought you hate to go to school?" V ask

"Hahaha...true. But I want get good grade. Cause I know now I have someone to make them impress with my grade" I said

"Ohhhh....whoo?" Jimin oppa ask

"You guys! You guys are my family right. I need some compliments you know" I said while smiling.

"Right! We'll sure to support you and gave you very much love" Suga oppa said as I smile even widely.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

We spent time together playing in the wood and swimming in the sea until dusk since it's the last day here. But what I didn't think, was something about to happen when I decide to enjoy the night sky at the cliff alone.

I heard shuffling from the tree. If I want to said it's a wind oh hell no cause the shuffling sound is to loud to said it's a wind.
I look at my back and look at the trees that I could see. But nothing.  I lift my shoulder and slump in back while looking infront back. After a while I heard the shuffling again but more near me. I stand up and look at my back and my eyes meets with a pair of red eyes. When I want to step back...I realize I'm at the end of the cliff. I could fall if I just take a 1 step back.

"W-who are you?" I ask

"Look at me carefully baby" he said

"Don't fucking call me that" I said and scan his face. Dongshin...I look behind him and saw more of his people behing him. Almost 20 devils behind him.

"She smell so good" one of them said that sent shivers down my spine.

"Jun-" when I was about to yell Jungkook's name, Dongshin put his hand on my mouth.

"Don't you dare yell. Look...I'll give you option, do you want to follow us peacefully and didn't make any problems or you want to make it hard by yelling and make your friends fight me until my gang and me kill them. You know 20 versus 7 is impossible" he said

"I-I don't know" I said

"Don't worry princess. I gave you 30 second" he said while smirking and step back.

What should I do...think Y/n, think! I look at the sea under me. Wait....I can fly. I know what to do. I let myself fall backwards and he looked shocked and look at me falling. When I was about to reach the see below, I let out my wings. I fly as he looked at me, disbelieve. I fly and land infront of the cabin as I heard they're running through the woods. Why didn't they fly? I don't know. I quickly went inside panting after keeping my wings back.