-21-

-Next Day-

I wake up in Jungkook's arm and I stare at his face. He look really cute when his sleep just remind me of a baby. A little snores could be heard and suddenly his eyebrows furrowed maybe because of his bangs were infront of his eyelids and it's itchy. My hands automatically brush his bangs away and suddenly he move a bit and open his eyes. I quickly averted my gaze to his chest and felt my face heating up.

"You're so cute" he said in his morning voice and stroke my hair as I look at him.

"Good morning~" he said and smile showing his bunny teeth while his eyes wrinkles at the end of it.

(Credit to owner)

I instantly blushed and smile back at him.

"Cute" he said again

"Stop saying that or else I will fall for you" I said. Or maybe I've been fall for you, I thought.

"Haha okay okay...go shower already. We're gonna fight today" he said and sigh.

"I don't want to fight youuuuu....I might hurt youuuu" I said

"Stop whining. Don't worry I'm strong"he said

"If you say so" I said and head to the bathroom.

I finished showering and realize what that I need to wear...they didn't tell we'll still stay here this long...so I didn't bring many clothes and all of my clothes is in laundry basket. Suddenly Jungkook come in.

"H-hey...what's wrong?" He ask flustered maybe because I'm just in this bathrobe.

"I-I don't have clothes to wear anymore" I said

"Oh...wait...I grab something for you" he said. After a while he came back with a black t-shirt and a pants.

"This t-shirt is mine while that pants is Jimin hyung's so that it can fit you" he said and I nod as he left.

I wear the clothes and the shirt land on my mid things and the pants fit me well though. I went down and saw everyone eating breakfast as I join them.

"So...are you ready to fight with Jungkook?" Suga oppa ask while Jin oppa hand me a box of cereal and milk

"I don't know. Maybe?" I said unsure.

"Jungkook...you can't go easy with her. Fight her like you fight your enemy. You to Y/n" Rapmon said

"Sure" Jungkook answer.

//time skip//

I wear the boxing glove and the weird thing we wear in the mouth to protect out tooth. I went in the place that where were gonna fight.  Why am I scared?  I freaking can hear my heart beat in my ear. Jungkook came in too. Instead of putting a serious face he even smile at me. I smile back tho. But I'm scared! How am I supposed to bring that big dude down and let him stay on the ground for 3 second?!