-15-

Summer
10 August 2021

3rd person POV

Y/n was on the living room floor lying while wriggling because Jungkook was pinning her right wrist while Jimin was pinning her left wrist and Jin with V pinning her legs down on the floor.

"We're late! Just hold her down" Rapmon instruct. They were late because they spend a lot of time on eating dinner and never realize it's almost 12 and this what happen.

"I need to find her weak point" Suga mumble while looking at y/n who is struggling. Her eyes was back to dark night sky blue.

"Try her left legs...it's shaking" Rapmon said as Suga bring out his dagger and place the dagger to her skin and started to push it little by little until blood gushing out.

"That's not her weak point! She didn't show any signs. Try her right arm!" Rapmon yell because so suddenly there's thunderstorm in their place. Suga quickly place his dagger on her arm skin and stab it deeper and the same thing happen blood gushed out and that's not what they wanted. The window that was place on their right suddenly burst open and all the cold wind and rain drops went in.

"H-Her left side of neck...it's started to get red." Jungkook said and Suga place his dagger there and stab her little by little but all they can see was red blood.

"No....no!" Y/n said and her left eyes let out a black tears while the other eyes let out white tears. Her eyes were wide open by now and all her tattoos glow.

"That's her weak point!"

Y/n POV

All I could see was black and felt someone stabbing me in the legs, arm and when it went to stab to my neck. It felt really hurt than the others, really really hurt. Suddenly I could see my past. The past that I want to forget. How Yumi killed Chaerin that night. How Joochan jump of the rooftop for me. How...my fake parent treat me. How people at school look at me. All of this make my smile gone. They're the cause of my smile fade and never come. They're the cause I live in this shitty life. I started to felt my anger rising. And I felt my chest rising and falling in fast speed.

"I hate my life!!"I yell

3rd person POV

"I hate my life!!" Y/n yell really loud that makes everyone ears went to 'eakkkkk' sound.

"D-don't let her go! Suga stab deeper!" Rapmon said

"W-what?" He ask but eventually did

"I hate this..." V said and close his eyes

Y/n POV

As I felt my the thing they stab me with, went deeper. Suddenly a couple in their 40's appear and they look really familiar.

"Y/n..." My parent?

"Yes...it's your mom and dad.." mom said. Her face was beautiful...that can make everyone fall for her. While dad looking so...hadsome in that white tux.

"Mom...dad..." as I cried even harder trying to tell that what had happen to my life

"I know2 this world is cruel. But you gotta be stronger. You're now a moon who's the most powerful creature in this world." Dad said

"You've been through all the problems until now and why can't you go even further? I know you're strong that's why you already came to this state and why not became stronger with the help of Jungkook?" Mom said

"You always be stronger y/n~~" I look at the other familiar voice.

Joochan and Chaerin. Looking just fine like before.

"I-I miss you guys" I said in tremble voice

"We miss you too~" Joochan and Chaerin said

"You gotta be stronger y/n. We always in your heart. Don't care what people said. Be yourself. Goodbye.." they all said

"I-I'm glad I meet you guys for the last time" I was still crying really because they had left and the pain on my neck.

3rd person POV

Y/n was crying non stop letting all the black and white tears went out.

"Stab deeper! It's working" Rapmon said and Suga did it until dark blue that almost black blood gushed out and at the same time something else went out from her back

"AGHHHHH!!!!" They lose their grip of the girl because the wing spread out. The wing that the feather was mixed with pure white and deep black each side. The wing was huge that even when she stand up it will always touch the floor. Her shirts have two hole on backs because of the wings now. She somehow float on the air for 15 seconds and about to fall down after but Jungkook and Jimin fast to react and catch her before she fall unconsciously. Her wing went in her back and they bring her to her room and place her on the bed.

"*sigh* we did it. Good job Suga hyung and to all of you" Rapmon said

"Jungkook...clean her. I'm gonna clean the mess downstairs" Jin said

"I'm gonna help you" Rapmon said to Jin as everyone left leaving Jungkook and y/n.

Jungkook find a cloth and dip it in a warm water and rub the black and white tears stain on your face, the dark blue blood stain on you neck, the blood stain on your arm and legs and others area that stained. He also wrapped all the cut with bandage He brush your hair a little and land himself beside you after getting a shower.

"Happy birthday..." he wish and suddenly you move around.

"Oww..." you groan

"Shhh...you're healing" he said and hug you so suddenly and you felt comfortable.

"You want me to sing your favorite song?" He ask and you nod. He started to sing Euphoria and you fell asleep back. After hearing him finish the song and wish you again.

"Close the door now, when I'm with you I'm in utopia~"
"Happy birthday Jeon y/n"

Sorry for any grammar errors or typos. I got some of this idea from some book I read but completely forgot what is title is it. But I'm sure I got idea from reading the book. It's not like I don't want to tell the book title but I completely forgot and I'm sorry! Btw enjoy and please vote! Stay tune~ The adventure had begun.