-01-

-Flashback-

Winter

10 January 2021

"Y/n"
"Y/n"
"Y/n"

Jungkook keep saying my name.

"I want to be your friend~" he said while following me everywhere.

"I'm the cursed girl that everyone is saying about. Are't you scared?" I said look at him while piercing my gaze into his.

"I don't believe them. You seem like that outside but inside I know how you are" he said while smiling and that make me feel something.

"Look, I kill people cause I'm cursed so go away. You will have bad luck if you're near me. I don't want to kill people anymore" I said and walk away

=========

"Omg poor that new boy."

"Why even he want to be her friend?"

"Doesn't he know she is cursed"

"That boy will die soon"

"But I'm jealous...I can't get his attention. All his attention is at the cursed girl. I mean...look at her, so ugly while me on the other side that is good looking and all but still he choose her"

That's what people talking about when Jungkook and I walk pass them. I don't feel anything about they talking shit about me and I know I deserved it. I scoffed to myself while passing them.

"I don't care anymore whether you want to befriend with me or not. Just to warn, you'll die soon." I said to Jungkook

"YEAY! Finally you're my friend. I can't die" he said as he hug me and that makes my heart skip a beat because I haven't done any skinship with people and also what does he mean 'I can't die'?

"Take your hands of me!" I yell

-End Of Flashback-

"Why are you staring at me? I know I'm handsome" Jungkook that is infront of me said and I just roll my eyes.

"Just a flashback how you became my friend" I said

//TIME SKIP//
-School End-

The school bell rang signing it's time to go home. I pack my bag and left the class but then someone pull my bag.

"Yah!-" I look back and saw Jungkook

"You forgot me" he said and I sigh

"Why do we need to go home together everyday?" I ask

"Cause we're neighbor" he said

"That's not-" he cut me off

"Nu uh. Let's go home now" he said, grab my hand and pull me.

//TIME SKIP//
-My Room-
-6pm-

I was playing with my phone when a bright light catch my attention, from my balcony. I go to see what it is and what I saw is Jungkook room fill with bright light even when the curtain is close, the light manage to reach my balcony. Our balcony is opposite to each other though.

It's not the first time I saw this. It's like everyday around this time his room will be bright as he- wait not hell. Heaven. But then suddenly all the light vanish and his room is black. I shrugged my shoulder and go in my room back. It's not my problem so why I need to bother.

-Third Person POV-

She shrugged her shoulder and continue playing with her phone. She thought that she didn't care. But there's some curiosity in her heart.

-

Your author here~
This is the first story I wrote and I hope you like it. Next chapter will reveal why she got the name 'cursed girl'.
I'm really sorry if I did some grammar mistakes or typo. English is not my first language so yeah. I hope this story will go well. Please stay tune~

 Please stay tune~