Let It Go For Now

(Clementines Pov)

I was able to stop violet from hurting Minnie and she shook her head at me.

"No.... no, no, no I'm not gonna let you just stand there and tell me that we will talk about this later Clementine.... I know you want to do what's right but for fuck sake Clem." She said and I looked at her.

"Ok.... Do you want me to tell them?" I asked and she looked at me. She looked confused and angry and I looked at the others and motioned for them to leave us alone. Once alone I looked at her.

"Vi.... Do you want me to tell them?" I asked and she nodded a bit then shook her head.

"I.... I do but then.... I want you to do it on your own time cause it's selfish of me to ask you to." She said and I came up to her and kissed her gently.

"I'll tell them, but I'll also tell them not to do anything to Minnie..... Tenn still needs his sister and I'm not gonna take that moment away from him..... like it was taken from me." I said and she looked up at me and I closed my eye.

"When I was younger.... It was three months into this new world we were just thrown into.... There was this man on my old radio I use to carry around." I said and she looked around a bit and I began to walk her to her office.

"I'd talk to this man a lot... tell him what my group had done, what we did.... What Lee had done..... and in return he'd tell me that my parents were alive and well with him." I said and she looked at me surprised.

"But.... I found out he was lying.... And because of that one small lie.... Everything changed." I said and we got into her office. Once inside I closed the door.

"Because of his lie, I began to hate Lee when he told me we couldn't go find my parents anymore, after he promised me so many times before.... I began to listen to the man, and once we got to savanna, hell broke lose." I said and she just watched me.

"I ended up running away with the strange man, hoping to see my mom and dad again." I said and took off my hat.

"To give my father his hat back, after he said I could borrow it.... To hug my mom and tell her I love her so much..... to tell them both that I loved them so much..... but it was all a lie."

"Clem."

"He lies to me.... Telling me my parents are well, that he was with them, that they wanted to see me..... and Lee..... god, Lee he got bit coming after me.... I was told by Christa and Omid that he got bit... finding my hat." I said and stroked the blood stain on it.

"I found out they were walkers after I shot the man who tried to hurt Lee..... we were walking in a herd of walkers, miles long..... and I saw them.... And they saw me." I said and shook my head a bit.

"I want Tenn.... To have the last bit of family he has left in this world.... Something I couldn't have anymore.... Something I use to dream about until I grew up, till I realized that my parents are gone and they won't come back.... That Lee will never come back.... That I'm not this nine year old little girl anymore who has to rely on others to help her, but instead they rely on me." I said and I felt her hug me.

"Clem.... Your heart is in the right place, I know this but.... I can't trust her near you... AJ.... Even Tenn..... if she was able to do this to you just because you didn't want to join that stupid group as their solider then fuck her.... If she hurts you guys or worse I don't know what I'll do.... With out you." She said and I looked down at her a bit.

"Clem I don't want you or AJ to live in fear or struggle in this world anymore, I want you to stay here with us, to.... To have a home.... But if Minnie is going to make that hard for you... or AJ especially AJ.... She's going to have to leave, and she can suffer out there for all I care." She says.