Why?

(Clementines Pov)

It's been hours since Lilly had taken me back to my cell where she had Minnie tie me to my bed after the beating, I received they probably think I'd turn or something. I heard some footsteps coming from down the hall and my gate being opened as I looked up and glared at Minnie.

"Seems you're very popular with Lilly." She said as she got in my face and I spat at her. After she wiped her face she punched me and my head turned to the left. I looked back at her and just glared.

"Because of you people are dead, you don't deserve to be alive anymore." She said and I chuckled.

"Wasn't me that killed them, Lilly killed Mitch when Mitch was protecting your brother." I said and she glared at me.

"And your boy shot Marlon." She said and I looked at her, my eyes had gone wide and she smirked.

"I'll make sure he gets special treatment." She said and I tried to punch her.

"Don't you lay a finger on AJ you hear me bitch, if he gets hurt I'll fucking kill you, no hesitation." I threatened her and she just smirks at me.

"Big talk for someone who's injured." She said and hit her foot against my leg and then stepped on it putting all her weight into it.

"You know, Violet said something about if you get hurt, she'd come after me... now why would that be?" She asked as she kept putting weight on my leg and I tried to hit her but the restraints stopped me from doing so.

"Cause she knows you're nothing but monsters, I've already told her about Lilly." I said and she laughed.

"You don't know everything." She said.

"I know enough that she willingly left two kids to die when she ran off in that damn RV Kenny fixed, I know enough that Lee tried to save her fucking father who was an asshole to Lee, she broke after that, I saw Larry get his head smashed in with a fucking salt lick, I've seen what she started to become." I said and Minnie hit me with the butt of the crossbow and I felt blood in my mouth.

"She's making things better for people, we have everything we need to survive." She said and I wanted to laugh so badly.

"Then why kidnap kids hu? Why make Tenn fight, you know he doesn't want to hurt people, I know he doesn't he still plays with toys for fuck sake and you're gonna make him carry around a gun and be a little solider." I said and she stepped off of me. I looked at her.

"He's got to grow up some time, I did."

"You were a god damn teenager he's still a kid."

"How dare you try that bullshit on me, you raised your boy to kill."

"We didn't live in fucking walls like you and the others, what I taught him was for people like you, people at the ranch, the old frontier group everyone that would hurt us, you think you've been through hell, well fuck you." I said and she hit me again and I coughed a few times.

"Be lucky you're alive Clementine, cause if it were up to me, you wouldn't be here." She said and left my cell and I looked out the window a bit. The sun was going down, and I heard someone walking to us. I saw Lilly who was looking at me and came in the cell , as she did I saw something like a crowbar in her hand.

"Being disobedient hu?" She asked and I smiled a bit.

"When am I not?" I asked and she hit me in the face with the crowbar, my head was ringing and it hurt like hell as I looked up and I chuckled. It reminded me of when Kenny had hit Carver in the face with a crowbar but he kept going, Lilly stopped after one hit. Though I wouldn't put it past her to try and hit me more if she really wanted to. She'd probably let Minerva have a swing.