Chapter 7

Luke's p.o.v.

Well damn..

I guess since Meer's found a friend then I guess that I'll just go to class by myself cause I'm not up for another detention.

I walk up the stairs and head to the third floor to 3rd period for my World History class.

I walk in the class to see everyone turned around talking loudly to each other and not doing any work.

My history teacher Ms.Wakins looks up from her book with a stern look, and the room goes dead silent before Ms.Wakins decides to speak.

"So, you finally decide to show up to my class Mr.Hemmings? Did just now occur to you that your education is very valuble and important?" She says with her coffee stained teeth and wrenching breath.

All eyes were on me.

"No, I just don't have anything better to do Ms.Wakins"I say with a strait face and walk back to my desk.

"Well since you've decided to make your time valuable with education, I have all your assignments that are incomplete, from when you had 'better' things to do and didn't show up to my class" she says slapping a stack of papers on my desk and walking back to hers.

I stare at the stack with my mouth open.

Then everyone turns around and starts talking about the little scene that me and Ms.Wakins had. That is until their all interupted by her yelling at them "All of you hush and get busy before I fail every single one of you!!"

I shift my body down in my desk at the back of the classroom and sigh.

Meera's p.o.v.

"Ouch!" I yelp at the stinging of the wet towel on my forehead.

"Sorry girly, but I have to do it"Chris apoligizes.

"Are you sure It's okay for me to be in here?" I motion my hands around stating about us being in the boys bathroom.

"For the eighth time, no ones gonna come in here and If they do I'll take care of it" he says smiling.

"I did not ask you eight times!"I say innocently.

"Close enough"he says as we both laugh.

"So whats your third period?"he asks throwing away the wet towel.

"Ms.Wakins"I reply.

"Mine to, I guess I'll walk you there. If thats alright with you"he says.