Chapter 3

Meera's p.o.v.

Me and Luke kinda duck and run down to the school parkinglot.Trying not to get caught leaving school campus.

We finally reach Luke's truck and we both hop into the front seat.

Last summer, Luke got a truck for his birthday and he was so excited. It's a year 1969 Ford truck and he had spent all summer working on it.

He had gave it a new paint job and in my opinion it looks pretty damn good.

"Where to?"I ask as Luke turns the key in the ignition.

"I don't know, I was thinking mabey the skatepark.Since it's pretty early and no one should be there" Luke says pulling out the parkinglot.

"Luke!!! You know I can't skateboard!!"I say.

"Then I'll teach you.You said you always wanted to learn how to skate"He says turning and looking at me for a brief second.

"Okay, but I'm going to fall on my ass and it's all your fault!"I say as we both laugh.

-at the skatepark-

"Stand up on the board"luke instructs

me.

I put my feet on the board and I began to wobble. Luke put both his hands on either side of my waist to balance me.

"Okay now, kinda spread your legs apart on each side if the board"he says and we both start laughing the minute he says it(dirtyminds).

"Now keep one foot on the board and turn your body a  little sideways then, put your second foot down on the ground. Then bend your knees a little and push your foot off the ground repeatedly. When your fast enough is when you stop then put your feet back on either side of the board"he says.

"Now try for yourself"Luke says.

"No, I can't I'm gonna fall off"I say back.

"C'mon I'll do it with you"Luke says smiling.

I nod my head for yes and stand up on the board.

Luke holds his hand out as we both stand on our boards.

I stand up on the board and push my right foot against the smoothe concreate. I wobble a little at first then I slide down a small hill and hit a dent in the concreate and fall of the skateboard.

I look over to see Luke sit down fast on the ground laughing loudly.

"Luke shut up!"I yell throughing the knee pads Luke gave me on the ground.

"That was fucking funny Meer!! I'm sorry but fucking suck!!"Luke says out of breathe from laughing.

Then in the background I see a black and white vehicle pulls up with "CAMPUS POLICE" in big blue letters pulls up across the parkinglot.

I get chills.

"Luke c'mon!! We gotta leave!! Now!!"I nearly yell so that Luke hears me.

Luke suddenly stops laughing and turns around to see the car and the man step out.

"Oh shit"Luke says.

We both sit up and quickly grab both skateboards and run off.

We look back to see the campus police run after us and he puts his walkietalkie up to his mouth and says something will still chasing us.

We finally reach Luke's truck and literately throw the skateboards in the back of truck then jump in. Luke hurrys and starts the engine. We take off fast and I look back to see the officer give up then go the other direction.

"Did we lose him?"Luke asks as he glances over at me.

"Yeah. So you can slow down now before we really get in trouble"I say joking.

Then we both talk and laugh about what happened on our way back to school.

Me and Luke get out of the truck and enter "living hell"a.k.a. our school -.-

It's 4th hour and the bell for dismisal had just rang. Just walking through the halls me and Luke get glares and, stares...everday.

Then theres Jennifer, Emmy, and Frenchie. Jennifer and Emmy used to be my friends but over time they just turned on me and, acted like they were 'too good' to hang out with me. It was horrible. And Frenchie is just another one of her slutty friends, and by the way, that is her real name. I have no idea why anyone would want to name their child that but whatever.

I walk down the hall as Jennifer bumps past me and knocks me on the ground then everthing falls out of my hands.

"Damn, watch where the fuck your're going fatass!"she yells and everyone laughs.

Luke glares at her and she sticks out her tounge in response.

I'm not fat. I'm thin cause theres like not shit to eat at my house and my mom's boyfriend makes fun of me all the time because of it.

I just ignore her and keep walking but fast enough to try and get to class before anything else happens or anyone notices.