Chapter 5

-THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL-

Luke's p.o.v.

Me and Meera skipped yesterdays day of school based on what happened to her. So we came to school today. We walked to the attendance office cause were late for 3rd hour and they'll send us down here anyways. I guess you could say I'm a little protectant over her so I walking a little close her her. But I've always been that way around Meer. She's small and innocent, which makes a great target for peoole like Jennifer.

We get there and stand in line. Of course I let Meer stand infront. I admire her body as she stands there. Brown hair with natrual red highlights, which got longer cause it's at her waist now. Shes wearing black skinny jeans, black converse, and a black 'Guns N Roses' tank top, with a dark red and black flannel.

She looks pretty good if you ask me.

The lady at the desk hands her the slip and Meer takes it.

She nods at me and waits around the corner to meet up with me.

Soon a tall, buff man with ingrowing gray hair enters the hall and clears his throat.

"Luke Hemmings, In my office"he said looking dead at me then glaring as I slowly walk into the room, him shutting the door behind him.

"Sit" he orders motioning to the stiff wooden chair.

I sit.

He leans foward then opens a file with my name on it.

"So I've seen that you haven't been attending school lately. We have a no tollerance rule for unexcused tarrdies"he says shuffling threw papers then looking back at me.

"I have so many chores to do at home and my dad's out if town and"-

"Mr.Hemmings, all of your tardies are unexcused and you have ,18 of them"He says in shock.

"So you'll need to make them up to the school"He says.

I lean my head back and sigh.

"It's the only way to graduate Mr.Hemmings"He says leaning foward and putting both his hands together on his desk.

"Okay. What do you want me to do?"I ask, irretated.

"After school detention for the whole week plus, I need you to cover for the janitor thats out sick"he says grinning.

"Why do I"-

"Our meeting is over Mr.Hemmings, you may leave now"he says standing up.

"But-"

"Leave!"he nearly shouts.

I walk out of his office.What the hell? Why me? This is some strait up Bullshit. There's no way I have 18 unexcused tardies!! Fuck. Well this next week is gonna be so damn fun.

I walk down the hall and search around the corner where Meer is suspossed to meet me at.

I look in disbelief to see Meer walking down the hall with...

some guy.