Chapter 6

Meer's p.o.v.

I saw the assistant princable come out and call Luke out. I thought that I'd just turn the corner and wait for him there.

I was leaned up against the wall for about 20 minutes playing on my phone. Then a 9th grade teavher came up to me.

"And where exactly are you sussposed to be?"She sternly asked me.

"Oh I'm, just, waiting for-"

"It's 3rd period now get to class young lady before I write you a referal!"She yells then walks down the hallway in the oppisite direction.

I roll my eyes the wall down the hall.

As I was walking down the hall I ran into someone.

.

.

.

.

It was Jennifer and her Slut squad -.-

"Oh my god watch where your going you fat tramp!"Jennifer says and her sluts all laugh.

I didn't know where to go or who to call so I was practically standing there shaking.

"Holy shit, she's shaking"Frenchie says smaking her gum in between her teeth.

"Still scared from last time?"Emmy says smirking.

Then she pretends to jerk herself close up to me and I flench. Making my body jump back and hit the lovker directly behind me.

I stand there embarressed while they laugh.

"Okay, enough joking around.Lets just get this done"Jennifer says.

Then they all begin to all corner me in the hallway.

Emmy and Frenchie hold my wrist and put them behind my back.

"Do the honors"Frenchie smirks at Jennifer.

Jennifer then smacks her hand across my face. She thens kicks me twice in my stomach. I begin coughing. Even more coughing while shes kicking me repeatedly in the same place. At this point I'm coughing up blood.

"Ewww!!! You dumb bitch! You got blood on my fucking shoe!!"I hear Emmy yell at me.

"Stop!!!! Please!!!!I'M SORRY!!"I practicly yell and at this point.

It suddenly stops and someone grabs my hand then pulls me up.

It was some guy. I looked at him and he looked familar from one of my classes.

He had short brown hair, a slight tan, and brown eyes. He was pretty damn attractive.

"Hey!Hey! Hey! What the hell!!?? Get the fuck off her!! Shes coughing up fucking blood for god's sake!!! Why don't you fucking whores just her the hell alone!!! Shit!"He shouts at them while helping me up.

"Fuck you Chris!You ruined our fucking fun!!"Emmy yells.

"Yeah well fuck you too Emmy!! And, and, how is this fun!!?? You girls are just a bunch of bitches!"He says looking at them, hanging his arm over my shoulder.

"Come on lets go. The funs gone thanks to this asshole!"Jennifer says as they turn around and walk away.

"I'm so sorry. We're gonna get you some help, Okay?"He asks with his arm securely around my upper waist and his other hand holding my hand.

I nodd my head.

Then I slowly glance back to see Luke walking the opposite direction of the hallway.

"Shit. I forgot about Luke!"I think to myself.