More hello there

"This is-" My mum started

"We've met." I growled, mum seemed to understand something was up but chose to ignore it.

"Good, why don't you go up to your room and talk, me and Jenny are going to watch some movies and drink wine etc etc, we'll call you down for tea"

I glared at her but walked upstairs, I heard Chase following me. I was doing this for mum, I didn't want her to loose Jenny, they were already close by the looks of things. And she needed someone to talk to here, someone that wasn't me.

Chase looked as bemused as I walked up to the mirror and he gasped when it revealed my room. I sat down on my bed, picked up my phone and text Tom.

Guess what? My mum's befriended Chase's mum and she's invited her and Chase over :@

I sent it and glared at Chase.

"Listen Charlie-"

"Don't" I hissed, I went to the TV, turned it on and said.

"Choose a movie."

He shrugged and went through my hundreds of DVD's. He picked a horror. Oh sugar. I took it, put it in the DVD player, sat on the far side of the sofa from him, I saw him sigh, I picked up a pillow and hugged it to me then clicked play.

There was a lot of blood and gore, a lot of "LOOK BEHIND YOU!" moments and after it I was scared stiff. I felt Chase's eyes on me the whole time, it made me really un comfortable.

"You don't like horror movies." It was more of an statement than a question.

"Well noticed Sherlock."

He stood up, so did I, he surprised the heck out of me when he pulled me into a hug.

"Listen Charlie, I am so sorry what happened today, I asked them not to, Polly made it worse than it was and told them I told them to." His face was in my hair and he actually sounded guilty. He pulled away and looked at me, he looked so sincere.

"Will you please forgive me?" He almost begged.

I stared at him, nodded, he grinned like he'd been told he'd won a billion pounds-er-dollars.

"Just because I've forgiven you doesn't make us friends, it means were not enemies."

He looked a bit upset about this "What could make us friends?"

"Proving your sorry."

He looked a bit shocked, it was almost as if he expected it to be worse than that.

"OI KIDS! TEA'S READY!" my mum shouted, I jumped and pulled myself out of Chase's arms, I picked up my phone and saw a few missed calls and half a dozen texts.

"You go on, I need to answer these." I said to Chase, he didn't argue.

I opened the texts, they were from the guys, Tom had obviously told them, most of them were threats like Derek's

I swear if that guy tries ANYTHING I will kill him

All the missed calls were from Tom, they were staying over his for the night. I called Tom's mobile. He picked up on the first ring.

"Charlie?" He breathed as if he had been holding his breath forever.

"Yeah, you okay?"

"I am now, what happened?!" He demanded

I told him everything, from his first attempt of an apology to him watching me as we watched TV.

"You forgave him?" He said sceptically.