More hello there

"You're sitting with us." Derek said, no, he more demanded.

I nodded, we got into the lunch hall, Liam explained everything to the guys after we'd gotten our food, the group had almost doubled in size, there was one girl, Sarah, she was so sweet.

After lunch me and Tom walked to fifth lesson in silence, it was music. I loved music and everything about it. I could play the guitar, bass and piano. I sang a bit too.

Tom introduced me to the teacher, he nodded and sat me next to Tom.

"Listen up." Sir said "We have a new student, and we all know how it goes, Charlie, we're going to see what stage you're at, what instruments do you play?"

"Guitar, bass and piano sir."

"Alright, from now on you shall refer to me as- wait, what do you call me?"

"Sir?"

"See class, this girl knows what she's doing!"

I blushed, I saw Tom staring at me.

"Okay, according to this you can sing, here, we'll do this song, come up to the front."

I walked up to the front of the class and he thrust a microphone into my hand. He gave me a song, he let me listen to it first, then he gave me the words and played the song without the words, I let me heart go, I sang, and sang. When I'd finished the class gave a round of applause and I sat down.

"Nice." Tom complimented

"Umm...Thanks." I smiled

We carried on the rest of the lesson watching a musical and writing down how they danced and sang at the same time.

"Charlie?" Sir said I started to leave.

"Yes sir?"

"I'll have you graded by our lesson tomorrow, okay with you?"

"Yes sir, thanks."

He dismissed me.

"What have you got now?" Tom asked

"Gym?"

"Okay, keep following this corridor, on your right you'll see the girls changing rooms, have fun."

"Thanks."

"Want to meet up after school?" He asked

"Sure."

"Okay, we'll meet in the lot by the benches."

"See you."

I walked into the changing room, I guessed I'd have gym and I got on my kit, white t-shirt and black shorts, the schools t-shirts were super tight and the shorts were like booty shorts.

I came out an walked into Aaron.

"Ow!" I complained massaging my shoulder "What have you got in your tummy? A brick?!"

"Nuh, it's called a six pack."

I poked it, whoa it was muscled.

"Whatever, Sir's calling us."

Sir was a massive guy, he was super tall, well built and his hair was in a boot cut.

"Listen, just because you're in different clothes, just because I can't see you all at the same time doesn't mean anyone gets away with anything!" He shouted, I gulped. The rest of the class looked scared too, Aaron just looked pretty laid back.

"Okay, we're doing an assault course, girls, you're doing it too, everyone, outside!"

The girls were all complaining it was muddy and gross. I laughed, how cliché.