My boys

Okay, thanks for the amount of readers :) But c'mon? Like 4 comments and no likes?! Thanks people ¬¬

He sighed, he opened his mouth to explain when the waiter came with our drinks. Nice service. I slipped my hand from his and sent the waiter a dazzling smile.

"Er...umm...here are your drinks." He stuttered, I never realised my effect on guys. Maybe I should pay more attention...

We waited till he came back down to earth and asked us what we'd like to eat. I snickered at the choice when I saw tortilla and BBQ ribs, my dad always told me to have them on my first date, makes me a mess and sees if the guys like you. Or to get rid of them...

"I'll have the chicken curry." Chase murmured from behind the menu.

"And you?" The guy asked

"Umm, the steak please." I smiled

"Of course." He sent me a flirtatious wink and walked off giving a smug look at Chase.

Uh oh. Chase looked angry.

"Don't do it Chase..." I whispered

He stared at me for a minute before taking a sip of his drink, I relaxed and drank mine.

I chuckled "Over protective much."

He shrugged "Oh well."

"How're you feeling now? About, you know..." He knew I was on about Polly and his face stiffened.

"Sorry I asked." I whispered

"No, it's okay."

I took a deep breath.

"She, well i." He started "I liked her for a while before I asked her out, she was always with other guys, one after the other so it took a while to find the right time to be honest."

Aww I thought. "Okay, you know they say if I girl cried over a guy they truly miss them, if a guy cried over a girl they truly love them."

He shook his head. "I didn't love her, I'll admit it, I was into her, a lot, it hurt that I trusted her so much and she betrayed me."

"How did you find out?" I asked wondering who would be brave enough to admit to Chase about Polly.

"I caught them."

"Oh, oh Chase." I said taking his hand again.

He shrugged.

That shocked me, how on earth could he just shrug at this?! I used taking a sip of my drink as an excuse to take my hand away. Feeling almost...disgusted that he could just blow it off like that.

"You gonna tell me about that guy in the car park?"

"No." he said bluntly, ouch that hurt. Yes, I understand he was in a bad mood over Polly, but he'd already taken it out on me. And to be honest, I'd had it.

"I need the bathroom." I lied, he nodded not looking up from his drink and I followed the signs to the bathroom.

I got in, put the seat down and thought about it. Did I like him? I thought I liked him and Tom, but Tom, at the moment is out of the equation. Chase, his mood swings are annoying. He can't do this, other girls might take it, but i'm not, I've never been the one to take crap, if someone says something to me I will fight back. I never show when I'm upset but I will show when I'm angry.

I sighed and gave up trying to decide, I would ask someone back homes opinion. Maybe one of my old besties would know what to do?

I walked back to the table to see Chase in our private booth...with a waitress on his lap...making out with her...Yeah, he's upset about Polly!