Hello there

I climbed into my bed and hid my face in my knees, resting my back on the headboard. I felt my eyes watering but held them back. He wasn't worth it. I sat there for ages, chanting the words "Nothing" In my head again, it calms me down, thinking of nothing, let your mind go blank. It's easy. The door opened, please let it be mum saying she's coming back. Please! My phone rang, I picked it up.

"Hey?"

"Hey, it's me."

"Hey mum."

"How's he?"

"Good."

"Well done, me and Jenny are going to a theatre and we're staying the night at one of Jenny's mates house, let Chase stay the night would'ya?"

"Uh..."

"Okay then, see you later!"

"Bye."

I lay back down on my bed, forgetting the door opening. I felt weight on the end of my bed. I opened an eye. It was Chase.

"Go away." I hissed

"Charlie, what have I done...I don't understand..."

"YOU COME OVER HERE EXPECTING CONSOLING, I LET YOU CRY ON MY SHOULDER FOR AGES, I WATCHED A FRIGGIN HORROR MOVIE AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IT "IT'S YOUR PROBLEM!" I HATE-" But my words were stopped by Chase's lips on mine. I froze. I didn't react, he pressed them harder to me, I put my hands on his chest and tried to push him off, he grabbed my wrists and held them down. I pulled my face away, he growled and pushed my face back. I bit his lip.

"Ow! What was that for!"

"For friggin kissing me!"

"I...."

"What is your problem Chase!"

"It was the only way to shut you up!"

Ouch, for one second I actually thought he liked me.

"There are other ways than forcing your lips onto a girl!"

"Look, I'm sorry!"

"You should be!"

"I...do you forgive me?" He asked, his eyes met mine.

I pondered for a while.

"For the kiss, yes, for before, no."

I stood up and went to walk out. He caught me.

"Charlie, please, I was in a bad mood."

"And you took it out on me, you only went out with her for a week!"

"And I liked her before that but she was always after your friends!"

"Look, just forget it okay." I sighed

"Okay, I'm sorry, let's go downstairs." He said taking my hand and leading me to the living room.

"Want something to eat?" I murmured, sliding my hand out of his, he noticed that and looked a little hurt.

"Yeah, alright."

He sat down in front of the TV and I walked into the kitchen. Awkward. I made two bacon sandwiches and got some Pringles. I sat down next to Chase leaving a gap between us, he frowned a little but I covered it up by putting the sandwiches between us.

"Who was calling you?" He asked

"Oh yeah, my mum and your mum are going to the theatre and staying the night at one of your mum's mates, she said you could stay the night." I explained